Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default Acne help

I've got this bump on my chin. When I press on it it hurts. I know this bump will evolve into a giant zit, and I don't want that to happen. Happened to me before, but I can't afford for it to happen to me now. Not while I am in College.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO TO STOP THE ZIT?!?!?!

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-14-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: Acne help

Use a lighter.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-14-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Knife. Jugular.

You fill in the rest.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

A lighter? wtf lmao. A knife? No. I need some REAL tips. Like, do I cut a pickle and put it on there or something

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-14-2009

Israel GhostlyGal
SnakeBite Gal
 GhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too much

Sometimes, I think they should call you /b/lizzForums.

GhostlyGal has 883 Posts

The Karakal Battalion-
To Secure Peace is to Prepare for WAR

"I'm the '45 that's in your mouth. I'm a dirty, dirty whore"
So gimmie
FUEL gimmie FIRE gimmie that which I DESIRE

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to GhostlyGal Send a message via MSN to GhostlyGal  

Old 02-14-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Acne

Now go away.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-14-2009

Hungary CheesePants
qwertz
 CheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supreme

bang your head against the wall, and hope the acne goes away

CheesePants has 849 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to CheesePants  

Old 02-14-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Stick your face in sulfuric acid

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-14-2009

Canada Drakain Zeil
erfolg durch qualität
 Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...

uhh goto the store and buy some facial cleanse shit.

Drakain Zeil has 11,867 Posts

Faster than lightning
and high as a kite
Hidden Content:

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Right now I am dabbing vodka at it.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-14-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakain Zeil View Post
uhh goto the store and buy some facial cleanse shit.
Yeah, like that works.

Noob.

Acid, Fire, or sharp objects.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

And I just drank 60 mg of Zinc.

Shit...

Now I need to go watch some American Dad to forget about my unborn zit as I try to give it an abortion.

Last edited by DaveTheRave; 02-14-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-14-2009

Canada Drakain Zeil
erfolg durch qualität
 Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...

lol ur psychotic.
i dab vodka on my zit the drink zinc

if anything the sugar and other bs in the vodka will make it worse.

Drakain Zeil has 11,867 Posts

Faster than lightning
and high as a kite
Hidden Content:

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Antarctica Doombringer64v3.0
Legend
 Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Lance that motherfucker.

No, but just buy some cream seriously dude.

Doombringer64v3.0 has 11,412 Posts

Killer Idea
Doombringer64 hates his wife.

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

clean your face regurarly you nasty creature, that'll avoid the puss from overpopulating your skin and become visible.

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif