Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-13-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much
Default 2 girls one cup

Man... I saw it ...not whole...cause ... I ... yuck! WTF?! is wrong with those girls?! Please tell me BF why the hell people do things like those girls?!

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: 2 girls one cup

To gross Polish people out mostly.

It's sick but then again there is definitely worse out there that you haven't seen. And if you put that in perspective it's not going to haunt your dreams anymore

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-13-2009

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I've seen worse.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Mmmmmmmmmm soft serve

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
To gross Polish people out mostly.

It's sick but then again there is definitely worse out there that you haven't seen. And if you put that in perspective it's not going to haunt your dreams anymore
I remember Dave posted some links or someone else to some videos where guys were cutting their balls.

About those girls...how much fuck'd up you have to be to eat someone's shit?!

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Drakain Zeil
erfolg durch qualität
 Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...

1guy 1 cup

Drakain Zeil has 11,867 Posts

Faster than lightning
and high as a kite
Hidden Content:

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Israel GhostlyGal
SnakeBite Gal
 GhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too much

Welcome to the interwebz Spychi

GhostlyGal has 883 Posts

The Karakal Battalion-
To Secure Peace is to Prepare for WAR

"I'm the '45 that's in your mouth. I'm a dirty, dirty whore"
So gimmie
FUEL gimmie FIRE gimmie that which I DESIRE

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to GhostlyGal Send a message via MSN to GhostlyGal  

Old 02-13-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

still haven't seen it, aren't planning on it

some areas are best left unexplored

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi View Post
Man... I saw it ...not whole...cause ... I ... yuck! WTF?! is wrong with those girls?! Please tell me BF why the hell people do things like those girls?!
Welcome to 2007. Enjoy another two years of Bush Presidency and the High School Musical fad.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
Mmmmmmmmmm soft serve
Chunky Monkey!

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Puerto Rico p3ngu!n
www.felixdeportu.com
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

You should also look up the Pain Olympics.

p3ngu!n has 11,117 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to p3ngu!n Send a message via MSN to p3ngu!n  

Old 02-13-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n View Post
You should also look up the Pain Olympics.
Exactly... groose
This is madness!!

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Israel GhostlyGal
SnakeBite Gal
 GhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too much

oh for the love of...

THIS IS SPARTAA!!!!

GhostlyGal has 883 Posts

The Karakal Battalion-
To Secure Peace is to Prepare for WAR

"I'm the '45 that's in your mouth. I'm a dirty, dirty whore"
So gimmie
FUEL gimmie FIRE gimmie that which I DESIRE

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to GhostlyGal Send a message via MSN to GhostlyGal  

Old 02-13-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
Mmmmmmmmmm soft serve
This is why I love your, Nuts.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-13-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
oh for the love of...

THIS IS SPARTAA!!!!
I knew that someone will reply that way.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif