Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-10-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default I'm back, lets have a giant Orgy

May I say, that RIGHT before I was banned some of the Mods and Admins even, tried to come over my house to brainwash me.

I said NO!!!

So they banned me because they got very sad.

But now I'm back. My vacation time from this place has come to an end. I will now fill up some of the void this Forum which has developed when I was diving into my textbooks(when I was banned)

Today during Sociology class, some chick had her menstruation. The whole classroom began to smell like that decaying mouse that got caught at the mousetrap but you never threw away because you were grossed out by touching it.

Later on in Psychology something awesome happened. This chick asked me my last name and then we found out that we both have the same last names! That's awesome! We must be like, cousins or something!

She gave me her phone number and this weekend we are gonna go to the movies, where I will plant my "Zalupa" inside her "Konchik". I will then stab her with it a thousand times. If you don't understand that Russian slang even though you don't speak Russian then shame on you.

This is going to be interesting, because this is going to be the first time I ever chilled with a girl that is exactly my same religion, ethnicity, and culture, and same last name!

I would also like to announce that my informative speech was well spoken. It lasted 8 minutes. I was the second to go and after that my Professor came up to the classroom and told the rest of the class that she wants all the other speeches to be done the way I handled it. I had excellent eye contact, I walked around a bit, my voice was clear and I spoke dynamically. I also combed my hair. So a public thank you to GenocideAlive, and Ace. All others who didn't respond to my PM's, you are excluded from the BlizzForum Orgy which will have many hot women doing things in front of us all.

...So there really isn't much left to say. I checked in here while I was banned a couple of times and I must say that we need more active members. Comon..

"40 people online, 5 members and 35 visitors"

What the hell, man/woman?

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-10-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...
Default Re: I'm back, lets have a giant Orgy

inb4.

at least I pray to god inb4.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

What is "inb4" ??

I suck at figuring out acronyms. Please tell me what this means.

EDIT:

Nvm. I just looked up on Urbandictionary and I know what it means now.
Quote:
inb4.

at least I pray to god inb4.
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-10-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Exactly what you already think.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

INB4.

It stands for I Never Ban 4(ever)

duh.

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

I thought it ment that it means that he quotes the person with the "obvious" reply before it is actually posted.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-10-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Quote:
Later on in Psychology something awesome happened. This chick asked me my last name and then we found out that we both have the same last names! That's awesome! We must be like, cousins or something!
Why would you have sexual intercourse with your cousin........?

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 02-10-2009

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

I can't find the "This just in, nobody gives a fuck picture", but imagine I posted it.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

So you're going to have sex with someone who probably is related to you?

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-10-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunem View Post
Why would you have sexual intercourse with your cousin........?

She doesn't strike me as my cousin. Well, it IS possible that she is my cousin, but I think that our blood is too different for it to be called incest. Otherwise I would take this more seriously. I asked her if she knows any part of my family, and I got an "idk maybe" answer. If she was willing to give me her number and go on a date, then that's proof that it isn't just me.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-10-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
So you're going to have sex with someone who probably is related to you?

I wont dive into the sex, I only said that in my first post as a joke. Of course, I'll get to know her first. Maybe it's only a coincidence that we come from the same tribal family in Asia.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

On your first day back you probably shouldn't double post.

But yeah you Ruskies are crazy. I suppose you're going to angrily throw vodka bottles at her while you do the nasty?

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-10-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Quote:
I wont dive into the sex, I only said that in my first post as a joke. Of course, I'll get to know her first. Maybe it's only a coincidence that we come from the same tribal family in Asia.
Nu ti vobshe suma sashol.

bunem has 302 Posts

Old 02-10-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunem View Post
Nu ti vobshe suma sashol.

You take things too seriously lol.

Shutka ne panyemayesh? Ehh my attempt to make a funny on my day back has turned out to be a horrible failure.

The part about her number was true, I will go and chill with her sometime this weekend. I don't think we'll do anything. It would look bad, and people would think our family is full of incest lol. She might introduce me to the other Bukharin Jews on Campus also. She gave me one of her notebooks from the previous semester for me to look up on her notes. That's basically it. I was really excited when I found out that we both share the same last name. It feels like long lost cousins lmao. We both help each other out in class and whatnot.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-10-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!

Quote:
You take things too seriously lol.

Shutka ne panyemayesh? Ehh my attempt to make a funny on my day back has turned out to be a horrible failure.

The part about her number was true, I will go and chill with her sometime this weekend. I don't think we'll do anything. It would look bad, and people would think our family is full of incest lol. She might introduce me to the other Bukharin Jews on Campus also. She gave me one of her notebooks from the previous semester for me to look up on her notes.
Da ponatna shto ti shutish. Ya zhdu s raboti uiti na sevodna. Nechevo delat. No mozhed bit vsotoke zdelayu tebe isho odnu maiku posle etavo vsevo. Lol.

bunem has 302 Posts