Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-05-2009

United States SuperKiller
Cute Small Killer
 SuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatness
Default Re: Terran vs Zerg strategy

if someone wants to know a weakness, I'm like 1-14 on that destination map. I'm on a track record to D-.

SuperKiller has 3,803 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SuperKiller Send a message via MSN to SuperKiller  

Old 02-05-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of

I think my pvz stats on destination are something like that

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Well I'm gonna make it my personal goal to get C rank in the next 2 months. Is that feasible?

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Canada Staind
 Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Well I'm gonna make it my personal goal to get C rank in the next 2 months. Is that feasible?

Based on your skill level, probably not.

Staind has 526 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Serbia Metallic~Knight
Cute Small Hydralisk
 Metallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud of

The Hawaiian, GL towards C!

C's been my goal for ages. Though sad to say I'm sucking hardcore. I've made it to C- two seasons in a row but right now I can't even make it out of D+.

Me = Failure

Last edited by Metallic~Knight; 02-06-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Metallic~Knight has 321 Posts

Signature confiscated by Redcloak.
Bring back Undergrads!

PEOPLE TO BLAME: 8882, o(x_x)o, BaylentheSky, Bullet2Head, Courthead, DntHrtMeFrnd, gabe, gigant, Ireallyloveoov, Madskill, NaAani, Neverborn, No1StaindFan, poof., PraetorKoronis, PrecisionTime, Salv, SilA-Slayer, Tekken, TwoTimer, WildBob, Zukas

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Metallic~Knight  

Old 02-06-2009

The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

lol well I'll try my best.

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of

It's easier if you play protoss and like pvp.
I think something like 70% of my games this season have been pvps.
Except on the account where I play random.

Also you'll get more points if you get the launcher to work.
gl hf~

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-08-2009

Australia FPS_Deano
Formerly Deano~
 FPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Depends how much you play.

This season ends on March 1st (I think). Then stats are reset and you restart, this is a great time of the season though, lower levels get games against stronger players easier without having to grind through the ranks.

BTW I'm a mere D+, but I am more than confident I could make C- if my TvZ improves. I am 12-2 of my last 14 games. ;D

/F A me as "DREAM-JOY"

FPS_Deano has 1,083 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to FPS_Deano  

Old 02-09-2009

Man I've been fucking around at D+. I've gone D+ D D+ D just playing really stupid games. I like to open against terran with 2 rax, or protoss too sometimes. I like to do strange builds but sometimes they get me killed like really quick. One time against Protoss I open with 1 rax to factory tech then I build academy and go with marine/medic/firebat and tank. Or I can drop em.

I'm looking for a really old replay I think it was Roqu vs Tsunami. Does anybody here remember Roqu? Terran rushed with infantry and the protoss did dt rush but then made a dark archon and had maelstrom and mind control. It was an excellent display of mastery of the game that they could fuck around like this but still make it a really gg and very interesting.

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

Pitcairn Islands o(x_x)o
your majesty
 o(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond repute

i tought you guys were all atleast B level...

when i still played i usually was about c+ / b- level, every attempt to reach b level threw me back at c+ so most of the time i got stuck at c+

o(x_x)o has 541 Posts

=============================================
(s '_' )c___vs___z( '_' a) o(x_X)o o(g_g)o o(T_T)o o(G_L)o
=============================================

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

nvm

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by o(x_x)o View Post

when i still played i usually was about c+ / b- level, every attempt to reach b level threw me back at c+ so most of the time i got stuck at c+
Nah but if this ladder existed about 5 or 6 years ago I would have been . I had a pretty good gamei score. I just got iccup like a week ago.

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂

Quote:
Originally Posted by o(x_x)o View Post

Everyone was A- PGTour j/k

This season of iccup is a harder than previous ones. Most top foreigners are stuck at B+

I think we played some games a while ago and were around the same level, so that'd probably be about C now.

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United States roegi
BF Member
 roegi is a jewel in the roughroegi is a jewel in the roughroegi is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, this season pretty much only the Chinese and Koreans have hit the A ranks
:[

Also, a nice mnm TvP rush:
10 rax
12 scout
13 gas
15 depot
18 factory (you cut 1 scv here and take 1 off gas)
22 depot
Addon + put 1 scv back on gas
Once your first tank starts, add an academy.
Once your academy finishes, build 2 medics, research stim, and get a comsat (save scans in case of DT)
Once your 3rd tank is 1/2 done, research siege mode

Make sure you constantly produce SCVs, marines, and tanks
Now you push out with 11~12 marines with stim (no range), two medics, three tanks, and 2~4 scvs
If you suspect DTs or reavers, cut an SCV or two and build an ebay inbase just before you push out, otherwise just push and build an ebay once you reach the protoss base.
Rally more tanks to your army (you can just rally to one of your medics), and you should soon have enough to build a second factory or an expo.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Trinidad and Tobago TwoTimer
Life is GooD :)
 TwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something right

GL on the C.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to TwoTimer