Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-03-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Do pussy farts smell in any way? I didn't encountered a pussy fart before.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

It's called a queef.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
It's called a queef.
Beat me to it.

While in public or around others I hold it in out of respect. I don't like smelling other people's farts. They don't want to smell mine.

The artist formally known as Dark Templar, Dunedain and Warlock.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Waffen  

Old 02-03-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

haha why was davetherave banned

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

this entire thread is bullshit

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

I might go so far as to say that this thread blows

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Does it...... stink........ like a fart?

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-03-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Maybe.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Have you ever had to take a shit real bad but tried to hold it but then when you fart you feel like a little wet liquid poop came out?

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Thankfully, I've not sharted before. Don't plan on it, either.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-03-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Yeah man poo-fart gambles are the worst. Most of the time i won't even attempt a poo-fart gamble.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Have you ever had to take a shit real bad but tried to hold it but then when you fart you feel like a little wet liquid poop came out?
Whats even worst is when you work out and you fart, and you think you shat yourself because the sweat makes it feel like you did.

The artist formally known as Dark Templar, Dunedain and Warlock.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Waffen  

Old 02-04-2009

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

I fart in public washrooms. I just occupy a stall fart like mad while dropping banging loudly at the stall sides to stimulate how my anus bleeds.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

my farts are too silent to be noticed and they dont smelL much either..i was blessed by God with a perfect rectum..

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
my farts are too silent to be noticed and they dont smelL much either..i was blessed by God with a perfect rectum..
You know it's not the rectum that causes the smell but rather the bacteria within you.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif