Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-03-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default FaRting

What do you guys think about farting? Embarassed? A lot of people have different opinions about it. I still laugh every time someone farts I know thats childish but it's funny to me. Are you afraid to fart in public, do you hold it in or just let it rip?

I'm a farter. To me the louder the better, it's a good way to break the tension in awkward situations. The funniest is when girls fart. One time in class a girl accidentally farted and felt so embarassed I could tell, so I saved her and just ripped a loud one and everybody laughed.

The worst though is when girls are laughing and they fart they are so fucking embarassed and call me a dick but I got to laugh. I don't know why this is so funny to me.

My friend is even worse though, he will go up to the pencil sharpener and just rip one during a test. Thoughts?

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I have no problem at all with farting as loudly as possible, anywhere

my good buddy is allergic to wheat so you can imagine some of his farts. We've recorded 30-second+ farts of his

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Meh, a fart is just releasing of gasses. I'm not embarrassed when I fart. I usually finish it off with a comment like "That's the stuff" or "More room out than in" or something like that. I think it's funny when people have the walking farts.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-03-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

I don't really mind as long as I don't smell it. The worst part about it is when some fatass sits in front of you slowly releases one that noone can hear and the next thing you know everyone around him is covering their noses with their shirts and looking at him.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Yeah I noticed that when I try to fart they are not stinky but when I try to hold them in they are really stinky.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Sometimes I fart as I'm running up stairs, so its a bunch of little farts, and it fucking hilarious. I say that cause I'm a bit overweight I need the extra propulsion to get up them.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-03-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

I was just going to post something funny when the phone rang. I answered while reading more of this thread and almost could not contain my laughter. So yes, farts are funny.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Sometimes I will fart while playing the piano. I tend to fart to the rhythm, also. It is funny. I also tend to fart when lying down usually while reading books. The stinkiest farts are when I exercise. That's all the shit coming out of the system.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Ever noticed how a fart will smell stronger or stinkier in the shower, and it has more hang time? Maybe it's all the hot moisture. Also, it's funny to hear the fart come out when your ass is wet.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-03-2009

Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

I like to blow air into a tight pussy and then stick my cock in there and hear the pussy farts.

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Ever hear a fart while having anal sex with a girl?

LOL

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-03-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

It means she's enjoying it enough to relax.

P.S. Robbie is laying in the bed, and he farted about 3 minutes ago. I'm just NOW smelling it.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-03-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post

LOL
Kid. Stop. Now.

Seriously, it's just awkward.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Nevermind. I didn't see the "anal" part of Dave's post. lmao.

And Robbie just farted again. Poor Kairi. She has to smell it before I do. Don't cats have a better sense of smell? lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-03-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post

LOL
Yeah, pussy farts.

pm.gif