Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

View Poll Results: Which Primary Hero Stat Do You Use The Most In DotA?
STR 1 16.67%
AGI 2 33.33%
INT 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Look out guyz HV was in a dota league!

I'd rape your bane 1v1, you can pick my hero
I don't use bane in 1v1 rofl. wtf? But sure, you can play techies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
Its just sad he has to use "top tier" heroes to win. Death Prophet laughs in your face.
"top tier heroes"?

And yeah Death Prophet is an ownage hero.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-07-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

I love Techies. Easiest first bloods ever.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-07-2009

Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

pm.gif   

Old 01-10-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

So I got around to playing a couple games last night and GOD DAMN I FORGOT MY LOVE FOR TERRORBLADE

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-10-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
I don't use bane in 1v1 rofl. wtf? But sure, you can play techies.
id embarrass you if i was techies

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 01-10-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
So I got around to playing a couple games last night and GOD DAMN I FORGOT MY LOVE FOR TERRORBLADE
Yeah, Terroblade is pretty much GG if you can farm and neutral well and the other team doesn't fuck you in the ass.

pm.gif   

Old 01-10-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
id embarrass you if i was techies
You'd be placing mines all over the place while I get necrocreeps and proceed to fuck you in the ass destroying a tower every 3 minutes. The game would be over in 30 minutes and you'd be crying for a rematch.

pm.gif   

Old 01-10-2009

Immune to Bans

Or you'd go battle techies and get raped anyways through my disables and enfeeble.

pm.gif   

Old 01-10-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Triple Post!
HV is SPAMMING!

Go put another point in Inflated Ego, and buy a Helm of the Thickheaded.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-12-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
You'd be placing mines all over the place while I get necrocreeps and proceed to fuck you in the ass destroying a tower every 3 minutes. The game would be over in 30 minutes and you'd be crying for a rematch.
or id kill you for the first three kills of the game and then go eat a pizza and come back and still win

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif