Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 12-21-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme
Default Bloody info box

So I was wondering, does anyone know how to get rid of the info box or well move it around? You know, whenever you click on something (i.e. a object, player, mob or target) it shows a brief information about its health, level, guild, etc. in the lower right corner? I'm trying to move that so I can fiddle around with my action bars to fit in that corner without something popping up ever once in a while.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 12-22-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

many UI mods will do this. Bind it to your cursor, to a different specific part of the screen. I'd imagine most of the UI mods can do it...My bubble mod does it for me, so I just use that.
As for other mods that do it, sorry, I'm not that knowledgable. Try searching curse maybe?

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 12-22-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhand View Post
many UI mods will do this. Bind it to your cursor, to a different specific part of the screen. I'd imagine most of the UI mods can do it...My bubble mod does it for me, so I just use that.
As for other mods that do it, sorry, I'm not that knowledgable. Try searching curse maybe?
There's too many UI's on Curse with tons of information they provide which is useless to me; I just need to know which one works the best and whats it's name.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 12-22-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...continued.aspx

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/tipsy.aspx

3 minutes searching for 'tooltip'. Most of which was remembering that the word used was 'tooltip'.

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

The first one works well but I can't seem to figure out how to hide that crosshair box. But thanks for showing me it anyways; I'll figure it out later.

Edit: Nevermind; found it out on the bloody info page. Thanks.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts