Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 12-19-2008

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

Who cares. Sure, maybe it's a poorly designed quest, but it's a fucking video game.

It's not like Blizzard made you film yourself taking a dump and eating your own shit. You could have skipped the quest you know.

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

I for one, think it's hilarious.

=/

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
I for one, think it's hilarious.

=/
I feel like there is this one guy at the Blizzard offices who always has wanted to do poop based quests and in all the super important lets hash out quest ideas meetings they have put the kibosh on all his input and finally to shut him up they let him put in 2 quests.

I also just love that ADX is so upset about this he's quitting the game/attention whoring to quote sasuke. I quit wow threads should be banned take it from me it's always a lie someone always plays/talks about/posts in/talks smack about/pretends to never have played but was actually addicted and had 6 level 60 toons before Rag was downed world first by them solo... you get what I mean.

So I'm sure we'll see an "I GOT TEH GAME AGAIN" thread in the near future... wanna start a pool?

KP has 9,752 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 12-21-2008

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
It's disingenuous, but that's basically the gist. You find a bucket of beans / nuts sitting in a corner, they smell so super great that if you click "Accept" in the quest window you eat them. It then puts a ? above a guy nearby, and you click him and he says "Again? You have to do Y quest to get Z thingamabobs because you at the beans and we need to get them out of you." You do all of it, he makes the laxative and gives it to you. You got to an outhouse, make poop noises, come out to the guy with the ?. He says "Thank God we got them out, now go put them back in the bucket."

So basically any and everybody who eats those nuts is effectively eating a byproduct of someone else's shit. I guess the first guy who did the quest was the only one who could claim immunity. Otherwise, yeah. That heady odor you're smelling when you first eat the beans is...

Hahahaha, fucking brilliant!

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT  

Old 12-22-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
It's disingenuous, but that's basically the gist. You find a bucket of beans / nuts sitting in a corner, they smell so super great that if you click "Accept" in the quest window you eat them. It then puts a ? above a guy nearby, and you click him and he says "Again? You have to do Y quest to get Z thingamabobs because you at the beans and we need to get them out of you." You do all of it, he makes the laxative and gives it to you. You got to an outhouse, make poop noises, come out to the guy with the ?. He says "Thank God we got them out, now go put them back in the bucket."

So basically any and everybody who eats those nuts is effectively eating a byproduct of someone else's shit. I guess the first guy who did the quest was the only one who could claim immunity. Otherwise, yeah. That heady odor you're smelling when you first eat the beans is...
the reward for this quest better be great.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-22-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

melee dps ring, damage caster ring, healing caster ring. all green and not that great unless you're levelling through and weren't at 70 cap. Or got any ring from the starter instances. Or like Stamina.
I got 4 Infinite Dust for it, so I was happy.

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
the reward for this quest better be great.
it's epic. you get like a crazy 4 gold and a standard 20k exp. of course, you don't find out you ate SHIT BEANS until you get to the very end, hand him the beans, and he says "oh no playa put them backs in the bucket."

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

United States Random
Scythian Empire.
 Random reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supremeRandom reigns supreme

HAY ADX maybe now you'll have more time for that fresh air and sunshine and regular showers and shaving your friends and family are always talking to you about. Just kidding, of course.

You don't have any friends

Random has 6,256 Posts

How can you know if you won't even try?

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Random  

Old 12-23-2008

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns

How can you still feel proud of yourself for quitting the game when you've already quit so many times? Isn't there diminishing returns on that shit?

Alexander has 1,497 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alexander  

Old 12-23-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

People that quit claim there is, but it just leads the rest of us to take bets on how long they'll last before coming back.

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
HAY ADX maybe now you'll have more time for that fresh air and sunshine and regular showers and shaving your friends and family are always talking to you about. Just kidding, of course.

You don't have any friends
since when do drug addicts know all about fresh air sunshine and regular showers?

i'll admit you guys usually have a lot of friends, right up until the drugs run out

btw thanks for stopping by to troll

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

that quest was mildly amusing, the ring lasted me until the melee dps ring that drops off one of the bosses in old kingdom

ELEAZAR ALPHA WOLF ADAMAS ADX 271 YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

this thread is stupid and so is adx.

edit: lolol i'm back on the wagon

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 12-24-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
How can you still feel proud of yourself for quitting the game when you've already quit so many times? Isn't there diminishing returns on that shit?
That is both nerdy and awesome at the same time, well done.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 12-24-2008

You Want My Shoes?

Bleh, having good gear from BC basically precluded me from most of the quest items from 70-80. It was kind of gay. It won't be until around 76ish that weapons start dropping with higher average damage than the stuff from BC. Rings, etc. just aren't there until 80 heroics and the like.

pm.gif