Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 12-17-2008

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened
Default Finaly quit for good !

LOL i always say that i am going to quit and then come back but this time i am out for good and it all has to do with one quest on the way to 80 and that is the quest where you have to go to the bathroom and turn in your poo for a ring. I just find that sort of idea
A.) Gross
B.) Childish
It seems as though they are taking this teen game and making it more playable by the ten year old's that find that sort of idea amusing. I would much rather play Fallout 3 with it's adult themes then a game that has no respect for itself anymore. Does anyone else feel the same way? I just hope this does not roll over into the other games that blizzard is working on.

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07
Learning to master the unknown...
SC NAME : Starkiller721 -- rezzed

pm.gif   

Old 12-17-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

It seems like you failed to see through the sense of humor in Blizzard's games. Not all of their games are teenie, there is Diablo for example. StarCraft used to have a "M" rating but it was later dropped down to "T" for some reason. Just because you slap on an adult theme to a game doesn't make it automatically awesome.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 12-17-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I have quit for 350 days and counting, can any of you beat this!!! I has teh mental strength!

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-17-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
I have quit for 350 days and counting, can any of you beat this!!! I has teh mental strength!
My girlfriend has never played wow

Ever

She wins

KP has 9,752 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 12-17-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post

Ever

She wins
Is she even a gamer?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 12-18-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

ADX, you've quit for good like twenty times now, get the hell out already.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 12-18-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
ADX, you've quit for good like twenty times now, get the hell out already.
Attention whoring, much?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 12-18-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post

Ever

She wins
but if she starts playing, can she quit

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-18-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
Attention whoring, much?
Excuse me?

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 12-18-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
Excuse me?
Is he trying to look for attention, that's what I was saying.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 12-18-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

ADX, I can think of many reasons why anyone would stop playing World of WarCraft for good, but just because of a single quest?

Don't give up so easily man! Avoid the quest, level by other means. Once you're 80 you can raid all day and never do any quest again. Please, you owe the game this much. You have invested so much time and money already! Don't turn your back on your best friend now. You can't just abandon him. His life depends on you and yours on his! You are meant to be together! Please, give it another try. Please?

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-18-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

I thought that quest in the Grizzly Hills was fairly stupid as well. You eat poo beans then have to go poo them out. It was a rather stupid concept and badly executed. On the other hand, it was 1 quest out of hundreds I've done and I see no need to throw a hizzy fit over it and quit the game as though it encompasses every aspect of the game.

I think ADX just needs a lot of attention and an excuse to explain away why he can't afford the $15 a month fee.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-18-2008

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

Where the hell is Chaos?

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 12-19-2008

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
I thought that quest in the Grizzly Hills was fairly stupid as well. You eat poo beans then have to go poo them out.

What? Seriously?

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT  

Old 12-19-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

It's disingenuous, but that's basically the gist. You find a bucket of beans / nuts sitting in a corner, they smell so super great that if you click "Accept" in the quest window you eat them. It then puts a ? above a guy nearby, and you click him and he says "Again? You have to do Y quest to get Z thingamabobs because you at the beans and we need to get them out of you." You do all of it, he makes the laxative and gives it to you. You got to an outhouse, make poop noises, come out to the guy with the ?. He says "Thank God we got them out, now go put them back in the bucket."

So basically any and everybody who eats those nuts is effectively eating a byproduct of someone else's shit. I guess the first guy who did the quest was the only one who could claim immunity. Otherwise, yeah. That heady odor you're smelling when you first eat the beans is...

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif