Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 11-12-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win
Default Left 4 Dead

This game is incredible. Its only the demo available right now (on Steam), but it is amazingly fun.

The campaign is a 4 player co-op campaign (can play online with friends/random people or just use computer AI offline) where you fight through the streets fighting off literally tons of zombies, some with unique abilities, and others just zerging the crap out of you. It is dark, you only have a flashlight, and it is intense.

The full online multiplayer part (not part of the demo) is going to be similar to the campaign, but instead of just trying to escape you can play as the zombie bosses trying to kill off the remaining humans.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 11-12-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

cool. it uses source engine?

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-12-2008

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

This game is a first-day buy. So hectic.

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 11-12-2008

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all

Also just played the demo. It is a ton of fun. Valve sure knows how to make a good game.

Paxel has 595 Posts

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you

pm.gif   

Old 11-12-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Saw the commercial the other day looks nuts. I gonna try this demo probably tonight.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 11-12-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

really great. demo is too short! can't wait for the full thing

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 11-12-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

What the system requirments btw? And its for 360 right? If so is there any comparisons between the two? Though won't lie if my computer can handle it, its definately a pick up over the 360.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 11-12-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

I saw my boss play the demo today. I'm downloading it now. It looked amasing. Must go Must buy.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 11-13-2008

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
What the system requirments btw? And its for 360 right? If so is there any comparisons between the two? Though won't lie if my computer can handle it, its definately a pick up over the 360.
Yes there is a 360 version, but at least over here it costs like 50$ more. You could try the demo and see if you can run it. Valve games is not that demanding.

Paxel has 595 Posts

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you

pm.gif   

Old 11-14-2008

United States GordonFreeman
Messiah
 GordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to all

Anyone who has a decent PC or an Xbox really needs to pick this game up. At least download steam and give the demo a try. It's hard, hectic, and loads of fun. It also fosters team work really well.

I'm a huge fan of Valve (can you tell?) but even if you never got into any of their other games you should really give this one a try. It's really a super unique and fun game.

GordonFreeman has 701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to GordonFreeman  

Old 11-15-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

I played the demo with my friend over his house. We had a blast killing the zombies and looks definitely a game that you should look into.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 11-15-2008

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

WTF is with all that hype around this game?!

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 11-15-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

This game is amasing thats what it is seriously dude try it. Its so good.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 11-15-2008

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
This game is amasing thats what it is seriously dude try it. Its so good.
Well I think about buying this game
I need to buy GTAIV, Left4Dead, orginal Red Alert 3, some classics that yet don't own... oh man I hope that my brothers will buy me some games in England, cause I'll be be broke this xmas lol

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 11-15-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

Try the demo you can get free on 360 or on steam.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts