Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 06-20-2008

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened
Default Guardians - Pre Book II - The Darkness of the Universe

Hey guys,

Last year I wrote a Pre Guradian Book if you never read it you should go here before reading this thread, i hope my writing skills have improved since then

Chapter I - The Beginning of Light

Past, present and future. These are the essences of Power.
Know your Past, live your present and determine your future.
But not all beings use power in neutrality.
There are two main sides of power in the universe - Dark and Light, Bad and Good.

Taliking never thought he would come to a day when he will have to choose sides.
he still didn't know that he could only exist on one side - light....

Alone...he was flying in space...alone..
Hundreds of years passed since his Creation by his father's wish.
and still...alone.
Even though he already had his Guardian friends which he created by dividing his Guardian essence and giving it to 7 other beings from the known universe, he still felt very much alone.
In a flash and teleportation spell, Clocker, one of the guardians apperead by his side.
"Taliking, we have problems in the southern galaxy of Telamor"
with a grin on his face talkinig thought that it must be Dameron again " Let's go find the trouble maker" he said. Clocker Smiled, "Let's Go! it's Kick ass time!"

To Be Continued...

~Xeo

Last edited by Xeo; 06-20-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 06-20-2008

BlizzForums Carnage
Oh, Canada, desu.
 Carnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulz

Okie dokie. I'll start with how I would've written it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage
The essences of power; past, present, and future.
One must know their past to live their present to determine their future.
The path of Neutrality is tread by few.
Only two powers, reflections of one another, govern the universe.
Darkness conjures evil deeds, spreads hatred of others, and brings death.
Light inspires good will, teaches compassion for others, and promotes life.

Taliking never chose sides. Although it would've been his choice, Light remained unknown to him.

Space travel is, in itself, a solitary existence.
A century has passed since his Father created him.
His loneliness has not subsided.
He sired seven beings across the cosmos; Guardians, spawned by his essence.
None of this curtailed his solitude.
One of the seven Guardians, Clocker, manifested at his side. A luminescent teleportaion spell marked his arrival.
"There is trouble," Clocker spoke grimly. "In the southern galaxy of Telamor."
"Dameron." Taliking grinned.
A smile crept across Clocker's face.
Loneliness, solitude, solitary. These are better ideas than saying Alone 3 times. =\

With as much love as I can say this, your dialogue made me cringe.
"It's kick ass time!" Sounds like a catch phrase from a cheesy cartoon, man.

Last edited by Carnage; 06-20-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Carnage has 2,289 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-20-2008

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

sorry for grammer andthe loss of variety in words.. even though I speak a lot of english it's not my main language so there are a lot of words I don't know.

I'll try to confront it the next time I'll write a chapter it doesn't change my storyline.

Thanks for feedback

~Xeo

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

Old 06-21-2008

BlizzForums Carnage
Oh, Canada, desu.
 Carnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulz

s'rite. I like it so far. I'll be back to read more.

Carnage has 2,289 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-21-2008

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!

Chapter II

Both Guardians Teleported to the southern galaxy of Telamor.
The Guardians' power is marked by their peculiar ring of power appearing on the ground.
Both rings appeared in the midst of "Waria", a city on the planet Dawn.
aware to the fact that people might see them, they become sightless to beings other than themselves.

The planet Dawn inhabited creatures whom resemble Human figure with slight differences:
- Emerald green eyes or crystal blue eyes were the only colors.
- Pointed ears.
- Psychic Powers.

"we need to terminate Dameron once and for all, even though we have fun with the petty dawnling..." clocker said with a grin.
"don't forget why we have to deal with him so much, it's because of his extreme psychic powers" Said a disturbed Taliking. Guradians protect the universe from events that can't be dealt with by the galaxies inhabitants. Each guardian has its own territory.

To be continued...(have to go continue later this chapter is not yet finished)

~Xeo

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

Old 06-21-2008

Canada Veltras
Thought in chaos
 Veltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
sorry for grammer andthe loss of variety in words.. even though I speak a lot of english it's not my main language so there are a lot of words I don't know.

I'll try to confront it the next time I'll write a chapter it doesn't change my storyline.

Thanks for feedback

~Xeo
If you want to have a broader vocabulary try using the Thesaurus on encarta.

here's the address:

dictionary.msn.com

Veltras has 198 Posts

Busy killing integrals and their ilk or trying to measure the decay of psions in their rest frame...

pm.gif