Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 04-05-2008

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

The Pirate's numbers were thinning, and now there were only three left, and they were clearly in a state of extreme panic.
"Good, easy targets" Jenna thought as she moved to the left side of the shield wall.
Carefully leaning outward just a tad, she sighted the leftmost Pirate and took her shot. The round went clean through his head and impacted on the back wall, just missing the forcefield core by inches. She was greeted with desperate laser fire in return and one shot grazed her right arm.
"Damn it!" she yelled in pain and quickly hid back behind the Knights. Luckly, only her uniform was singed, and her arm was fine.
"Ok, now that was a little to close." she thought to herself. Suddenly, screams from the remaining two Pirates were heard, and when Jenna peeked over the Knights, she found all of the Pirates dead on the floor. Sighing in relief, she slumped to the floor and took a quick breath, knowing that the battle was not over yet, as the door behind groaned and slowly began to inch open.
"Shit, here we go again." she muttered to herself.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 04-05-2008

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Plato bludgeoned the last of the imposter-Knights to death with his shield, leaving his oponent in a big bloody heap upon the smooth stained floor. The battle was over, but another was beginning. The doors of the forcefield generator were slowly beginning to roll themselves open - more pirates were on the way. Had Plato been as blessed in intellegence as Captain Westmill, he may have spared a few seconds to work out how so many pirates were able to sneak onboard - but he was a warrior, a thick-skulled warrior, who knew only how to kill.

"Get back in formation, Knights, front line!" Roared Plato, taking command of the situation.

He brushed past the men-at-arms, sending them forcibly to either side of him until he was at the back of the group - facing the doors. The other Knights followed. They crouched on one knee, and held their shields so that their entire bodys were covered, and that the squad once again had an impenetrable wall from which they could hide behind. Meanwhile, the gaps between the doors widened to the breadth of a man. Battle was imminant.

Turning back to the squad, Plato eyed out the female sniper who had earned herself his respect from so many well-aimed shots. "Alright, find yourself a vantage point." He said, before glancing around the room. It was empty, a hollow space, save for the generator - where could she find a vantage point? He scanned either side of the door. "I got it." He grunted. "Get yourself prone at an angle to the door way, so that you can shoot through the space between our shields, and the door itself. You should be able to cut down any of the bastards that make it past our initial fire, and also, you may be able to pop the heads of some of those further back, who are not standing directly ahead."

"Pirates, kill these Cascadian dogs. Take any women, destroy the generator!" Thundered a distorted radio voice from two large speakers situated on the ceiling of the generator room.

"Great." Plato smirked. "They've got control of the bridge."

With that, thick streams of lasers flew through the doors, and a dozen pirates - clad in jet-black uniforms, and wearing spiked shoulder pads - waded in the generator room with guns blazing. They were using outdated versions of the HM-17, which proved a little more bulkier and less reliable.

Plato peered from the side of his shield, though it was being hit by multiple projectles, and took aim with his Repeater. These were ordinary pirates, they were no real armour, they would be downed quickly. He held the trigger of his Repeater, felt a brief vibration in his arm from the recoil, and smiled with satisfaction as one of the pirate attackers flew four feet backwards with a hole through his chest.

----------------------------------------------------------

Captain Mason was surrounded. The bridge was taken. Yet he was not. All around lay the smouldering corpses of black-clad pirates, and dotted here and there, the defiled bodies of the defenders. He held his Repeater at the foremost pirate. A circle of the bastards had closed in on him, so that he was standing in the midst of multiple gun barrels, but he refused to surrender.

"Put the gun down you old bastard." Challenged one of the pirates. "The boss wants you alive."

The Captain made no reaction. He merely peered over to his left, where a pirate was activating the bridge controls. Speaking into an overhead microphone, he uttered the words: "Pirates, kill these Cascadian dogs. Take any women, destroy the generator."

They hadn't taken the generator yet? What was the hold up? Mused the Captain. His last muddled reports had confirmed the pirates had taken total control of the key areas of the ship, and had succeded in bottle-necking a vast majority of Julta's onboard military forces by sealing airlocks and setting up strong defensive zones around key access points.

"Put the gun down old man. I wont ask your grey bony ass again." Roared the pirate. He was an ugly man, yellow teeth that had been filed to fangs, he had scars across his forehead, and bright red hair flowing from his nose down to his lip. Barbarian, disgusting filth.

"You may take my ship, but you will not take me." Affirmed the Captain, smiling slyly.

This angered the pirate. "You fucking drop that gun, or i'm going to blast your fucking face off."

The Captain hesitated, he peered over to the pirate standing by the microphone, and then came with a plan. The pirates wanted him alive for some reason, to kill him would probably bring great punishment to those who now held guns in his face. It was worth a try.

Without warning, the Captain spun, he shot through two pirates blocking his way to the pirate by the microphone, and then surged through the gap. Those around him did not fire, they merely chased after him - whilst the pirate at the desk took a few steps back and did nothing.

"This is Captain Mason." Cried the Captain down the microphone. "The pirates have secured the Warp Drive and the Bridge, as well as many other key areas. I urge any remaining security teams OUTSIDE of the barracks areas, to make their way to the bridge and-" The Captain's plea was cut short as the hard cold metal of an HM-17 shoulder-stock smashed into the back of his head.

Yet, the Captain was successful in his goal. As Octavian fought off the assault on the generator, his words boomed over the loudspeakers above their heads.

Last edited by Rokdar Ironvain; 04-06-2008 at 12:58 PM.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 04-06-2008

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

The door of the armory shuttered closed as the two men had exited out. The two men had entered the armory with no armaments and left fully equipped for heavy combat. One of the men, a officer, had taken out of the armory two repeaters and necessary clips for a prolonged operational period. On the other hand, the other, the man known as Silvas, had exited with numerous different armaments. An assault rifle and repeater with all the necessary ammunition.

The two men headed down the long and winded metal corridor, the officer turned toward Silvas and said, " This is going to be a interesting battle. Wouldn't you say Silvas? This is the first battle I've been in, hahaha. I'm going to have to kill some damn pirate scum."

Silvas merely ignored the comment as they continued down the corridor. However, Silvas thought, "What a damn fool!! He doesn't know the damn fucking hardship with war. God, if weren't in such a damn bad position, god, I'd blast him. But, damn it, I need him. To many enemies and I'm not one of those "invincible knights" they talk about."

The two men headed down the corridor toward the generator. Whoosh Whoosh, two repeaters had blast above their heads. The officer dived into the nook between the door and the metal wall. Silvas dived into the opposing nook. Silvas took out his repeater and began blindly firing out of the airlock hatch into the general range of the shooters.

Whoosh, Whoosh, and Whoosh. The repeater had continued till its ammo had run out. The cartridge had reloaded. Then the firing continued, onward and onward onto the opposing forces. However, Silvas got lucky. The blind fire had hit one of the pirates dead on. As the firing slowed, Silvas and the officer had appeared from their nook and rushed the pirates head on.

Whoosh Whoosh, the repeaters of both men fired onto the opposition. One by one the pirates fell, till there remained only three men. At this time the three men had taken cover behind their barricades abadoning their fellow pirates. On the other hand, Silvas and the officer continued behind pirates other barricades, they exchanged fire between one other another. Eventually, the officer and Silvas had managed to subdue the three pirates and continued on their way down to the generator. They were far more cautious after the gunfight then before.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-06-2008

God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

OOC: It's time to advance the story, otherwise we're going to be stuck in this fucking room for the entire RP!

Octavian squad released an awesome amount of fire power from behind the shields of their valiant Knights. Several of the savage pirates died on the door's massive threshold, falling in bloodied heaps - a fate they no less deserved. Plato, himself being a mighty and courageous warrior, killed three of them with skilled aim, and a fourth, who had gotten within an arm's length of the shield wall, he had crushed the skull of using the shere force of his palm. One would have thought, be them a scholar, or a commoner, that the fierce pirates, having suffered the grevious losses that they had, would relent the assault. However, whether within the ranks of the pirates, logic had failed, or whether they thought themselves to be the invincible warriors of the Gods, they continued. Several more of the savage warriors leapt into the room, replacing their losses, and several more would fall under the stream of lasers emitting itself from the sturdy shields.

None in the generator room knew how it had come to this, that St. Julta, Cascadia's pride, had been invaded by a horde of pirates. They were indeed known for their cunning, and their elaborate network of spies, but nothing on this scale could ever have been predicted. It was an outrage.

So it was, that the Cascadian heroes, standing firm in the generator room, held their ground and fought - against all kinds of horrors, against a thousand shapes of death.

Plato lifted his visor, and turned to the squad, who kept concentrated aims on the stream of black-clad savages. He was prideful, no one was losing their taste for battle, no one had the look of surrender of their faces. They would break the pirates. It was destined.

"Fill these whores with the fire of our weapons, they must be thinning - do not relent!" Roared Plato's voice. His battle cry bounced from wall to wall, echoing in the minds of the enemy. They knew they faced determined soldiers.

------------------------------------------

Distress Signal
Sergeant Terry Brookwell
50th Cascadian Armoured Corps - Assigned Julta.
Subject: Contacting all Cascadian vessels - Emergency

The Julta is under a significant attack - from within. We don't know how, or why, or what. They came when half of us were asleep, most of us are dead. We're trapped in the barracks, we can't breakout - they have us trapped. They've taken the bridge, and i fear they will activate the Julta's armoury. As far as i am aware, all Cascadian combat forces outside of the barracks - crew included - are dead, in captivity or worse. The pirates have blocked most transmissions, but using a transponder obtained from one of their dead, I hope that every Cascadian vessel within the area recieves this. I don't know how much longer we'll last - they've secured the tank hanger - they're using our weapons against us... there's so many of them.

Warlord Jekyll wiped the blood from his jagged blade, and mused at the message. All around him his soldiers were castrating the male bridge crew, whilst the female members were dragged off kicking and screaming to be violated in whatever rooms were favoured by their new owners. His assault was going to plan.

He pressed the discoloured flesh of his fingers against various buttons on the control pannel infront of him, until the distress signal was replaced by an image of the Julta. There it stood, motionless in space. He had done it, he had practically captured the most valuable ship in the Cascadian navy. He himself was standing upon the Cascadian destroyer - Windworn. A quick radio transmission minutes earlier had confirmed that his men had taken control of the neighbouring destroyer: Bayonet. He pressed his fingers against a few more buttons, until the picture on he screen infront changed to Cascadia - the grey, dull planet. Hundreds of specs could be seen outside it - Cascadia's home fleet.

"Are we really going to fuck that place up?" Spat Jekyll's second in command, zipping himself up - having dishonoured and killed the young captain of the Windworn.

Jekyll smirked. "We have the Julta, the only battle-ship outside of Cascadia. We will crush their fleet. Let my commanders know we are to begin the assault as soon as the Julta has been properly demobilised.

Jekyll's second in command frowned. "Why not use it against them?"

"Time is not on our side, the Julta is delaying things, it should have been taken by now. We can't risk sitting around for the Cascadians to realise something aint right. Better to destroy it now, than face it later if we are defeated."

OOC: In a nutshell, we have to reclaim the Julta, which will involve taking the bridge, rescuing the captain, destroying the pirates bottle necking the barracks area, and then get the Julta back in operation to assisst in a huge fuck off space battle. How this is done, is no longer upto me, if players want to seperate and go differant ways then by all means do! Plato will be heading for the bridge, as soon as we mop up the rest of the attackers. I fear i have made th story line too epic, it will be the length of a book if people stick with it.

Last edited by Rokdar Ironvain; 04-06-2008 at 01:56 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 04-06-2008

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

hey, I gotta drop out. this is way outa my league.

Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 04-07-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

While the majority of the crew headed for the bridge Tristan had other ideas and took off walking for the barracks whistling a tune that only he could understand. He guessed two things correctly, the first being that if he looked like he knew beforehand this would happen, the pirates wouldn't shoot him (I mean shit, this is a big ship who would know who was who) and the second being that there was a lot more people to blow up in the barracks.

Upon arriving in the barracks Tristan walked in and soluted the commanding pirate officer, who saluted back slightly confused but allowed the lone soldier to do as he pleased, there were pirates celebrating everywhere and for all he knew this was just another pirate looking for some easy poon. Tristan took stock, they were standing in the staging area, about 50-60 pirates and inside the barracks Tristan could see hundreds of soldiers locked down, a few dead but for the most part just very upset soldiers. Tristan walked over to the footlockers and resupplied himself, a few grenades, some c4, and some other materials, and then stuck a pencil timer in one of the many remaining blocks of c4 and set it for 10 minutes. He stuck all his new supplies in a pack sitting at the side of the bed and walked over to a second footlocker and began to fill a second pack, similar items went in, as well as another pencil timer.

Tristan walked over to the window to take a look outside, obviously strained by these two packs he put one down and left one slung over his shoulder. Finally after a minutes pause he turned to leave. He could hear the musing over his shoulder as he exited the blast doors of the barracks staging area, ...pressing the close butttons on his way out.

"Hey, that pirate forgot his...."

The explosion surprised even Tristan, it was a bit larger than he expected and he found himself going down to his knees to stop from falling over completely. Tristan ducked into a supply closet as a horde of nearby pirates rushed into the staging area to see what had happened, once they had passed he stepped out and continued walking, grinning to himself as the second bomb on the ten minute timer exploded.

Whistling a tune Tristan turned back towards the bridge. Saving lives wasn't his thing, he knew there would be more soldiers coming to free the men in the barracks standing behind the blast doors confused as to how 5 minutes ago they had been held prisoner by a small platoon of well armed pirates, and now they were staring out into carnage, locked in but otherwise unwatched.

Tristan grinned, maybe if he was lucky no one would come rescue the men in the barracks, and he could go make another delivery later...

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 04-07-2008

BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

"Fill these whores with the fire of our weapons, they must be thinning - do not relent!" Roared Plato over the din of the battle. It was a massacre, as the Pirates were relentlessly cut down by Octavian squad. Within minutes it was all over and over fifty Pirates lay dead at the squads' feet. The squad maintained their battle stance for another few minutes, in cause additional Pirate forces were incoming, but when no one arrived, the squad relaxed slightly. The Knights slowly moved their shield wall forward while everyone else reloaded and checked their weapons.

"Sixteen." Jenna thought to herself as she reloaded her rifle.
"Sixteen of those bastards died from my rifle. Heh, not bad." As she was musing over this small personal victory, Jenna noticed a data pad next to one of the Pirate's bodies. She walked over and picked it up, as the Knight known as Plato began to state his plan of retaking the bridge to the rest of the squad.

"Hmm, wonder why this scum had this?" Jenna asked herself, as she began to read the data pad's information. It contained a brief memo from one of the Pirate leaders, detailing the progress of their assault and where the Pirate who had this pad was to head to next.
"Hmm, so it seems that Hanger Bay 7 hasn't been taken yet..." Lt. Vaessen thought, as she began reading the next section of the message, which detailed how to 'handle' captured personnel.

"Those fucking bastards..." Jenna said under her breath when she had finished reading it, hatred boiling up within her.
"I am not going to let that happen to the crew in Bay 7." she said to herself before looking up at the rest of the squad. One of them, Tristan, or at least that is what she thought he was named, had already walked off down a hallway, but most of the rest of the squad seemed to be getting ready to storm the bridge. Lt. Vaessen, however, had other ideas. Calmly picking up a repeater from one of the corpses, she simply turned around and just walked down a side hallway. Retaking the bridge might be critical, nay, necessary in retaking the ship, but Jenna was on a personal mission. She had always heard rumors of what happened to prisoners of the Pirates, but that message on the data pad had confirmed it.
"I am going to make them pay for what they have done." she thought, as a slight grin crossed her face.
"Oh yes, they are going to pay."

OCC: Sorry for the slight lack of activity, I have not had much computer access for the last several days, and work kinda also ate up a good amount of time. But I finally have some free time, so yea I guess. Oh, and don't worry, I am not going to have Lt. Jenna Vaessen go all commando or anything, and I will try to link up with Plato's group after the business in Hanger Bay 7 is finished. Lets keep this RP rolling!

pm.gif   

Old 04-07-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Trent fired at many a pirate during the assault, having to reload twice during the whole ordeal. These pirates weren't as armored, and Trent felt fire alight in himself as he blasted them dead, often thrice, with the HM-17 he proudly aimed. Eventually, the pirate bastards were all but alive, though some were still kicking thanks to muscle spasms. Octavian squad surveyed the carnage - they were victorious!

Trent looked around the generator room, his nostrils pierced by the burned stench of several bodies as the excitement cleared his mind. He walked over to one of the formerly Knight-disguised Pirates, as the Knight called "Plato" went over Octavian's battle-plan, and shoved a relatively-charged Repeater into his roomy pocket. He didn't know if he'd need it, but he wanted it nonetheless, also taking a fresh HM-17 from one of Hector's dead Man-At-Arms. 'Well, he certainly isn't going to use it any longer, he justified in his mind, justifying the frag he took from the burned corpse, as well as the extra two mags for the HM.

As he walked back over to Octavian, he watched the female sniper, carrying her Sniper rifle, a frisked Repeater, and one of the pirate's PDA's with her, exit the Generator Room. Picking up another PDA, he quickly read where this Pirate group was going next, assuming that was where she was going. Reading further, however, he soon realized why she was going solo.

'I don't blame her,' he mused, knowing full well the anger in her mind. But alone? Perhaps if she had been born a Knight, but even with her Sniper Rifle she'd be no match against a Pirate assault on Bay 7 - even less so if any Pirates had gone ahead and claimed the area.

He quietly made his was over to the Knight, who he think was addressed as "Plato", and patiently waited until the Knight took notice of his presence. The Knight asked him what he needed. "Knight...sir...our sniper just left, by herself, to Bay 7," he said, handing over the PDA to the Knight, "most likely to either thwart the takeover there herself; or, which is much more likely, to assert revenge on the pirates for their treatment of women."

Trent sighed. "While I was not born a woman, my mother certainly was. Through her, I know what they do to women they capture. I'm well aware that she, no matter who she is, may not be able to handle the task if a large force is sent. And since my CO is most certainly dead, I cannot ask for permission from anyone other than you." He paused, shifting his weight to his right foot. "I ask to accompany her in her endeavor. Besides," he noted, "we may come of use later. Having two operating outside the main force may allow us to cause havoc with them Pirates, Knight." He paused, going semantic for a moment. "My mother always said..."You don't know what you can do, until you get to the place where you can do it."

Trent stood back at attention, head firmly gazing up. Although Captain Westmill was dead, the Knight was the next-ranking member of Octavian, the other two Knights aside. His orders would be final. "You're permission, Knight of Cascadia, is yours to grant."

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 04-07-2008

God is upon you.

Oups, Resiv must've posted whilst i was writing mine, i'll have to read it and then post my reply. Sorry.

pm.gif   

Old 04-07-2008

United States Decepticon
Wants the Allspark
 Decepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightened

Full Name: Henry James Preston
Class: Cascadian man at arms
Physical Appearance: Short, youthful face. Sparkling blue eyes and ash blond hair,
and an air of naivete. 5' 9", 140lbs. Decidedly Slavic in facial features

Bio- His father was killed in battle when he was a baby, and his mother killed in a pirate raid. His home a ruin at the age of 2, the cascadian troops collectively adopted the orphan.
After much discussion, the men decided on a name for him, and raised him as one of them. When he was old enough to be trained, he was sent to boot, and came though a competent soldier. The boy's adopting unit then successfully petitioned to have him placed with them, in Octavian squad.

Hopefully I'm not too late.

Decepticon has 263 Posts

C:\Documents and Settings\Weiler\My Documents\My Pictures\Transformers\sig copy.jpg
Beware the 'New World order'. Learn the truth about them. The free world depends on opposing them.

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

God is upon you.

In the final moments of the battle, Plato led his fellow Knight comrades in a valiant charge, smashing the shaken remainder of pirate savages. There were those who attempted to surrender before the awesome power of the Cascadian Knights, but the only mercy they were granted was a quick, painless demise. Plato took no pitty on such dishonourable and cowardly warriors - they were under his level. Having reached the threshold of the great doors, Plato and his comrades gazed across the giant hall-way, and saw that their enemy had been driven off - nothing remained of them now. It was a minor Cascadian victory in the face of a string of significant losses.

The Knights, uncomfortable being exposed in the vast expanse of the hall, retreated back to the squad. It was time for action.

"They have been broken. The assault has been repelled. The generator is intact." Stated Plato firmly, with a voice as rough as sandpaper.

There was some brief acknowledgement from the squad, but no cheers took to the air, for he looked upon those who had walked the Archways of Death, and had returned unharmed. He was impressed by their skill, their extreme courage and resolve - men-at-arms were unreliable, they fled when things got rough, or atleast Plato had thought, but these brave men and women showed they were made of equal material to he.

One squad member, a man whom had impressed Plato in the fighting, departed from the company without a word said. Another, the woman sniper, also departed, having armed herself with the Repeater of a fallen imposter. Plato had seen her with a datapad, picked from amongst the dead. He had seen her read it, he had seen her mumble words that not even his ears could hear. It wasn't until she said aloud to herself: "I am not going to let that happen to the crew in Bay 7." that he understood her objective.

He wanted to stop her, but he placed faith in her judgement. "Heroes make their own way, they are not made to follow the path of another." The teachings of his former master echoed in his mind. He made a silent prayer to the Gods as he watched her leave - a prayer for her and the other brave soul who dared their own intent on a vessel corrupted with evil.

Turning to what remained of Octavian squad: A young recruit with the face of a child, the one known as Trent, and six others. These were all that remained.

"We must reclaim the bridge." Stated Plato at length. "It is there that we can raise help from the Cascadian Home Fleet, and restore control of the ship to Cascadia."

"Are you insane?" Spoke one of the men-at-arms in confused outrage. "We are eight, nine including you Knights, against possibley hundreds. We should head to the barracks, to see if we can link up with any surviving military squads."

Plato shrugged. "They will expect that. They will not expect a strike at the bridge. Be bold warrior, the enemy will not stand long again-"

"Bull shit. We head to the barracks." Affirmed the man-at-arms, cutting Plato's words short. This angered the Knight, but he showed restraint. He was about to make his reply, when Trent approached him holding a data pad.

"Knight...sir...our sniper just left, by herself, to Bay 7," he said, handing over the data pad to the Knight, "most likely to either thwart the takeover there herself; or, which is much more likely, to assert revenge on the pirates for their treatment of women."

Plato nodded. "I am aware, I heard her mention so." He grabbed the data pad, and glanced over it. He gave a saddened shrug.

Trent sighed. "While I was not born a woman, my mother certainly was. Through her, I know what they do to women they capture. I'm well aware that she, no matter who she is, may not be able to handle the task if a large force is sent. And since my CO is most certainly dead, I cannot ask for permission from anyone other than you." He paused, shifting his weight to his right foot. "I ask to accompany her in her endeavor. Besides," he noted, "we may come of use later. Having two operating outside the main force may allow us to cause havoc with them Pirates, Knight." He paused, going semantic for a moment. "My mother always said..."You don't know what you can do, until you get to the place where you can do it."

Plato lifted his visor, revealing a hard, bearded face. He smiled at Trent, and nodded. "Your mother was a wise woman... Yet I fear that both of you march to your doom, and that as a tactician I should stop you, for my assault on the bridge is becoming more and more of a feeble plan by the seconds. However, I am a man of the unknown, of the Gods, like my father, and his father. I believe it is they who should choose the paths of all of us present this day. Go, soldier, go with the will of all good men, and may you strike hard at your enemies."

He turned to face the rest of the squad, who's favour he had evidently lost. There was no organisation, everyone wanted to go their seperate ways. He relented on his idea of a combined assault.

"I will go to the bridge, those who want to provide me with company, please do - the rest of you, God speed." Said Plato, finalising his will.

Hulgra and Julsador, his brother Knights, stood forwards and swore their alliegence to his endevours. The three exchanged embraces.

Turning to Trent, Plato lowered his visor. "Pray that we are not marching into folley, and that courage and skill may overcome the advantage of numbers and ferocity. May we meet again."

As Trent left, Plato walked amongst the survivors of Octavian, and spotting the youngest member, he was taken by curiosity. He towered over the boy, who looked up at him with firmness.

"You... I have not had a chance to learn your name." Plato said warmly. "What is it? And where will you go in all of this madness?" - THATS TO YOU DECEPTION

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

OOC: I posted mine a bit early my apologies.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 04-08-2008

United States Decepticon
Wants the Allspark
 Decepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightened

"Henry, sir. Henry Preston." Henry replied drawing himself up to the smartest salute he could muster. "I'll follow you sir. I want revenge of the pirate scum. It's not the first time nearly all the family I knew were murdered by them." The man-at-arms, if you could ever call Henry that,squared his jaw, almost visibly shaking with anger.
"I humbly request I be allowed to take point, sir."

Decepticon has 263 Posts

C:\Documents and Settings\Weiler\My Documents\My Pictures\Transformers\sig copy.jpg
Beware the 'New World order'. Learn the truth about them. The free world depends on opposing them.

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

God is upon you.

OOC: No worries KP, we managed to skillfully adopt it anyway.

Plato was shocked by the boy's courage. "Take point you say?" He paused briefly. "I strongly advise you stay behind myself, and my Knight comrades - we are greatly protected against small-arms fire, where as you, you would fall like grass to a blade. However, if you wish to skip ahead, I will not stop you."

Hulgra and Julsador came to Plato's side. "We are ready, Plato, honoured brother." They declared in unison.

"It is time for battle. There will be much pain and blood before this is over, I hope your courage is as solid as your skin, Henry." Plato grunted, placing a friendly palm on Henry's shoulder. "For Cascadia, and for all those who have been wrongd by the scum!" He then roared - his words echoed down the hallway and into the hanger beyond. "To the bridge, to Captain Mason if he still draws breath!"

pm.gif   

Old 04-10-2008

BF Vet

OOC: Ugh, finally my Internet access is back to normal. Bloody wireless connection...
---
Lt. Vaessen slowly made her way down the side hallway, checking her location on the data pad relative to Bay 7. Although she appeared calm, Jenna knew that this was probably a one-way trip. Alone, against an unknown number of pirates, with who-knows how many more on the ship. But despite this, she was not afraid. Vengeance gave her the strength to move forward toward the unknown and vengeance would be what would guide her hand.

However, when she was about halfway down the hallway, she heard someone coming up behind her. Quickly turning and aiming her rifle toward the sound, she was relived to see that it was just one of the squad's men-at-arms and when he reached her he introduced himself as Lt. Johnathan Moore.

"So Lt., why is it that you have followed me here?" Jenna asked. After hearing his response, she took a moment to think, and then nodded her head.
"Hmm, thank you for the assistance. We may be headed for death, but at the very least I am sure that we can take many of those bastard pirates with us." She said while giving a half smile.
"Now, lets go!"

pm.gif