Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-26-2007

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!
Default Re: WAYLTN v3

Dream Theater ~ Beyond This Life

RAWK

Dream theater's concept album is nothing short of a fucking masterpiece.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 07-26-2007

China PraetorKoronis
I've Got Cookies!
 PraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightened

Billy Joel - Uptown Girl

PraetorKoronis has 3,029 Posts

管他網外或是網內 月底再考慮通話費 體溫已燃燒到沸點 我不怕熬夜 管他黑眼圈
Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
PraetorKoronis looks like that crazy dude from Battle Royal.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to PraetorKoronis  

Old 07-26-2007

United States Nibel in A#
‹bermensch is my Catharsi
 Nibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightened

Lynard Skynyrd - Freebird

You can't change this bird baby.

Nibel in A# has 2,399 Posts

I have sex on beaches lolz google me.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Nibel in A#  

Old 07-26-2007

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Hear my Train a Comin' (Acoustic) - Jimi Hendrix

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 07-26-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Deep Dish - Say Hello ( Paul Van Dyk Remix)

I like this new place, it seems more..cozy.

mixx has 6,267 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 07-26-2007

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Nasty Girl - Nitty

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 07-26-2007

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

bonnie taylor shakedown 2:37 hellogoodbye DEMO Other 2 7/26/2007 12:09 AM

who wants to send me more hellogoodbye ?

SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 07-26-2007

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

Opeth - Face of Melinda

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-26-2007

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Killing Fields 4:37 Funker Vogt We Came to Kill Industrial 1 6/28/2007 1:49 PM

Old 07-26-2007

BlizzForums Bliss
Death is the road to awe.
 Bliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too much

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-26-2007

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.

Advances in Modern Technology 1:39 AFI Very Proud of Ya Other 12 7/8/2007 6:27 PM

Old 07-26-2007

India Diaboli
Handcuffs user
 Diaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too long

Wasteform - Hollow Silence

Diaboli has 2,054 Posts

Kreator of the BF Metal Heads community!
:::::TODAY'S MOTHER QUOTE:::::
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
'Shut your mouth and eat your supper.'

My mother taught me about ENVY.
'There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't
have wonderful parents like you do.'

pm.gif   

Old 07-26-2007

United States Eagle
Angels on the Sideline
 Eagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightenedEagle has become enlightened

Guns 'N Roses - "Sweet Child 'O Mine"

Eagle has 5,321 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-26-2007

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.

You Wouldn't Like Me 2:56 Tegan and Sara So Jealous Alternative 8 7/10/2007 8:57 PM

Old 07-26-2007

United States Nibel in A#
‹bermensch is my Catharsi
 Nibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightened

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

Nibel in A# has 2,399 Posts

I have sex on beaches lolz google me.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Nibel in A#