Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-25-2007

United States papa_tassy
Alcohol is my anti-drug
 papa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatness
Default WAYLTN v3

Sorry guys, I accidentally merged the wrong thread, new WAYLTN right here.

August burns red - Composure

papa_tassy has 7,270 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to papa_tassy Send a message via MSN to papa_tassy  

Old 07-25-2007

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win
Default Re: Whoops, WAYLTN v.3

All my life - Foo Fighters
I will be damned if i didnt post on the first page (2nd post?) of a WAYLTN thread, thats like.... a once in lifetime event.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

United States Megatoast
You're not Alexander!
 Megatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, sure. "Whoops".

Dr. Dog - The World May Never Know

Megatoast has 2,384 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Megatoast  

Old 07-25-2007

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

peaches
presidents of the usa

rofl tasseeee

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

United States papa_tassy
Alcohol is my anti-drug
 papa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
peaches
presidents of the usa

rofl tasseeee
I wonder how long it will take this thread to catch up with the Metal Thread, lol

papa_tassy has 7,270 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to papa_tassy Send a message via MSN to papa_tassy  

Old 07-25-2007

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

I'm thinking a day, maybe two.

Prodigy - Spitfire

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

United States Nibel in A#
‹bermensch is my Catharsi
 Nibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightened

Ice Cream Truck - Ice Cream Truck Theme

You guessed it, I just got ice cream.

Nibel in A# has 2,399 Posts

I have sex on beaches lolz google me.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Nibel in A#  

Old 07-25-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Tassy you newb. Oh well, it's not like we lost it or anything...

Saliva - Always

Great song here.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-25-2007

United States SweetDawg
Train Engineer #8
 SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!SweetDawg is unstoppable!

drive by truckers - the buford stick

SweetDawg has 208 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-25-2007

Canada Vash
The Man in the Box
 Vash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatness

Muahah, first page. Epic.

The Metal version of Sephiroth's song.

Greatness.

Vash has 231 Posts

He who controls others may be powerful,
but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

-Lao Tzu

Thanks to Dragon Master for the Signature and Avatar.

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

Fear Factory - Back the fuck up

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

United States Nibel in A#
‹bermensch is my Catharsi
 Nibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightened

Metallica - Orion

Courtesy of Mr. Sean Quixote.

Nibel in A# has 2,399 Posts

I have sex on beaches lolz google me.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Nibel in A#  

Old 07-25-2007

Canada Vash
The Man in the Box
 Vash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatnessVash has ascended to greatness

When's the new Metallica album set for release anyways?

Mudvayne - Determined

Vash has 231 Posts

He who controls others may be powerful,
but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

-Lao Tzu

Thanks to Dragon Master for the Signature and Avatar.

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

United States Ghost
haiku d'etat
 Ghost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than you
Default Re: WAYLTN v3

Wait, what happened to the old one?

Radiohead - I Will(No Man's Land)

Ghost has 2,742 Posts

this little light of mine, shine bright and blind the reaper's eyes
thanks Mtank for the sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ghost