Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-17-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme
Default User Feedback to Infinity Ward on Twitter

If you use Twitter or have an account on Twitter then you maybe able to post a 150 character feedback to Infinity Ward on what we want to see in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Source
Actual place you want to post feedback at

It's a tad late, yes, but here's your opportunity to voice out your desires. It's cool that developers get community feedback, makes us fans feel like we're part of a bigger cause than just being spoon fed by developers.

Edit: This just in, half an hour ago it, Fourzerotwo (the community manager) posted this on Twitter.

Quote:
Wow! What an awesome test. #MW2 is the #2 most talked about topic on Twitter now! Keep em' coming and please @ me w/ suggestions 4 the app

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 10-06-2018

United States Adriantoth
BF Member
 Adriantoth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: User Feedback to Infinity Ward on Twitter

Great material! This is really a good article because you always post grand related content and very informative information with powerful points. Just like the article I was looking for to read the article I found on your website. Thanks for sharing this piece of writing on this website. I want to tell you that it is very helpful for us. Thanks for sharing such an awesome forum website with us. I want to visit again.

pm.gif