Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 02-07-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you
Default The House of Cards

Meghan stepped out of the cab, and waited by the railing for her first roommate to arrive. The city of Miami was so beautiful already, she could hardly stand it. The ocean was a bright blue. The sun was warm on her pale skin. Everyone who lived here seemed to be very vibrant in nature, and generally happy people.

She took a deep breath in, and waited for signs of someone she would get to know very well for the next 3 months.

(ooc: Hope the title is okay. Didn't really want it to say "Real World", cause that would be just so boring.)

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-07-2009

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened
Default Re: The House of Cards

OCC: Title sounds good to me.

Miami was quite the change in climate from what UED was used to. Coming from Washington State, rain and pine forests were far more common then nice warm weather and golden sand beaches. As the cab neared the House, he wondered what the other roommates would be like. All of those different personalties living together would be quite an interesting experience, to say the least, and it seemed that at least one roommate had already arrived. Getting out of the cab, UED waved up to her, and headed on up to meet the first of several people he would be living with for the next several months.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 02-08-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

((OOC: Title is actually pretty good, I'm assuming that its metaphorical meaning is it's going to be rather fragile or something. Seeing how nobody else is posting I shall kick in with my RP post. I'll be posting as "Xeno" which is from my gamertag rather than Meteora just because it's a bit more easier to pronounce in real world situations and it seems more "natural".))

Xeno looked out of the cab window and glimpsed at his surroundings. It took him a few moments to realise that he was actually in Miami for real. He never thought he would have gone to Miami of all the big cities in the United States like Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago and Las Vegas. Coming from southern parts of Canada, the beating heat from the sun felt like hell in Miami. He was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.

The window would have naturally been opened were it not for the air conditioning and the driver unwilling to let him. The heat took made him exhausted and took most of his energy away. 'Shit, this is really hot. This is taking a long time getting there. Better pull out a drink.' He told himself in his head. He searched in his bag for a cool drink, only to have picked up a can bottle of Sprite that feels really warm. 'So much for that.' He naturally sighed, as he was a pessimist. Well, that's not entirely true, but that's a different story for later.

The cab slowed down and came to a halt. His mind awakened as he found out that he has arrived to the house. 'Final-fucking-ly.' He paid the cab driver, albeit a little slow on counting which money he needs to give to the driver. Xeno came out from the door and got his shit out. He had three bags: one carried his favourite console and his laptop, one for his clothes and another for carrying stuff around outside. He stumbled but stood with his two roommates. He awkwardly made a smile and waved to them.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 02-11-2009

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

[OOC]Sorry for starting late; my fault on that one. I'll not use Verdana font, so yall can read it easier.[/OOC]

Vince sighed...again. He'd lived in rural North Carolina all his life, and fucking Florida was fucking warm. He was wearing blue jeans and a blue, plaid, button-up shirt, so it was no surprise WHY he was rather warm, it just wasn't his style to not wear blue jeans. So, like any good person would do, he just dealt with it.

The cab began to pull up to the nice little house, the place he would call home, he began to think about who his roommates might be. Not that it mattered much to him, but he was always curious. They were probably all city folk, and he'd be the only "country bumpkin", as it were. He was computer literate, and very much American-literate, although the Sports Dept. wasn't his strong suite. Unfortunately, if all his roommates were city people...

"Aight', we here," the cabbie spoke as he pulled the cab into a parking position in front of the house. Vince, taking a good mental picture of the house, quickly handed the cabbie his money and started unloading the trunk. An olive green bag held his 360 and his games; he still hadn't finished the Orange Box by a LONG shot, after all. He pulled out two more duffel bags, each carrying clothing and miscellaneous stuff. One bag per shoulder, and Xbox bag in his right hand, he started calmly taking the steps up, two per step.

He could already see three of his roommates as he continued his climb. His face remained blank, waiting for the reactions of the other people. Once he got to them, he set his Xbox bag down and simply said, "Howdy, everyone." He made a rough, non-serious, sloppy salute. "M' name's Vince."

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 02-11-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

{OOC: lol. I'm sorry Res, but I can't picture you with a southerners drawl. )

Meghan smiled as her first roommate walked up with a hand extended.

"Hello!" She replied to him, nervously. Before she knew it, there were two more standing there.

Everyone exchanged their hellos and welcomes as hands and eyes flew all over the place. Meghan seriously hoped she wouldn't be the only girl. But, she did notice something she liked. Two of her roommates were carrying what seemed to be game consoles, and boy did she love to play.

"Shall we go in?" She asked, motioning to the door. She took the ring of keys out of her bag and walked towards the front of the house.

She opened the door....

(OOC: I left this part open so that you guys could get creative with the layout of the house.)

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-11-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

He walked down an avenue trying to remember the exact name of the street, like most of the times he tried to go somewhere he had never gone beore, he was lost, like the piece of paper in which he wrote the adress. The people looked at him, some laughed and others gave mean looks to him, it wasnt a bright idea to come dressing a pair of jeans, black converse shoes and a communist t-shirt to the US, he knew it, he just laughed at it convincing himself that no one will be stupid enough to hurt him because of a stupid t-shirt.

He kept walking and the sun kept going down, singing "the ting tings" he searched again in his pockets to see if he finally found the adress, he made a halt in his march as the stupidest idea came to his head, then he searched in his backpockets "but I've never used my backpockets before"..

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

First person for the fucking win

I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I haven't watched House of Cards before. Like I didn't put a TON of effort into my audition video and didn't pray when I heard I made it through the prelim's that they would ship me to Miami. Hell I was fucking due. I grew up on a fucking tropical island and had to move to ... of all places FUCKING CALGARY. Not that I don't like it there but you get used to drinking and getting blitzed out of your mind on a beach and then a few days later it's minus 40 and your fucking nose hair is frosting over. Gimme a break.

I rolled up like the Fresh Prince to the East Coast. Fuck cabs, I got one of the two cars that this place was giving us. Too bad I got friggin bumblebee from Transformers. Don't get me wrong it's cool that Dodge sponsored this show and gave us a Challenger, and an SRT model at that. But man do I feel bad for the kids who have to sit bitch. At least we didn't get some hybrid. Gas prices are low man fuck that noise I don't want to have to turn off my radio to increase my MPG.

Anyways so I roll up and double park. What are they gonna do fucking tow me? Give me an MTV imaginary ticket? Get out and am greeted by sausage fest USA. Some 2nd generation Canadian-Asian dude (if you're from Canada you know what I mean only Canadian Asians can look like this) carrying a bag that clearly held an Xbox 360. Another dude who seemed to be possibly from the deep south ... also holding an Xbox 360. (Man I hope they can make Lan parties seem exciting) and some guy standing around the corner feeling himself obviously double checking the address.

Then I noticed the short chick and breathed a sigh of relief. At least this wasn't a total wash. House of full of dudes playing Xbox we don't want to get canceled that fast do we? First we need to figure out which one is secretly gay and which one is dating a tricycle? Isn't that how this shit works?

Sorry, another tangent. Shorty... for lack of a better name was just in the process of letting people walk in first. Pulling the ol' Adam before Eve move which I can dig and so I dipped in. It was hot out here and I could feel the air conditioner beckoning to me. So I walked into the foyer passing the girl, paused for a minute and threw her the pound.

"Yo I'm Adrian lemme grab your shit."

I didn't really wait for an answer and grabbed her bags and hauled them inside...

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-13-2009

Canada KP
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

ooc: If push comes to shove I'll write in another female as well...

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 02-14-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

HAHA yeah well now lets see if we can find a map of the city where I can get where I am and where should I head, whoa this just made my day alot better (smiles and giggles) ok so far Miami isnt my kind of place, its just a bit too warm, Im sweating tons and hey a map!

(looking up and down, humming to a song) HA perfecto! (grabs his military-looking backpack na d starts walking)

God I thought I was going to need to go to the cops or something and its really hot in here, and clean, thats a plus..if the wind blows this paper away from my hand..oh hey theres a bunch of people....a car just pulled over(checks his paper)

"Mmm Hi? Im Diego, nice to meet you, ima go leave my stuff inside.." Did anybody hear me? God I hope I wasnt mumbling, maybe I should remove my..(turns off his mp4 as he enters the house and notices the card themed wallpaper with kings, queens and jokers, the black floormat and the fact that the huge plasma TV can be seen from the kitchen and the living room)

((OOC: yes I copied KP's post, i think its easier to write this way and its more fitting to this rp, Im sorry KP ))

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-15-2009

Canada KP

OOC: If you've ever watched the real world they all talk in some 'confession room' or whatever and that's kind of what I was going for so please be my guest.

So one of the dudes was named Diego. A little geographically challenged but it happens to the best of us. Everyone sort of files in behind us as Diego and I go check out the new place. Big ass TV, that will be good for the LAN parties ha ha. Not my style of decor but who knows, sometimes the shit you think you'll hate you come to miss when you leave it behind.

So we all kind of get acquainted with the house and eachother. Some people are wandering around, the asian kid is already looking for a wall jack for his xbox and you can see the short chick praying for another female but that doesn't look likely. I hope they aren't expecting us to all try and date her I got a girlfriend at home and am not into the whole 'lets go on the real world and cheat on people' game.

Anyways as I'm scoping out the new crib I notice a note from the producers. The envelope says 'trump card' and so I grab it and rip it open and call the other house mates over.

I start to read aloud

"Hello gang... your first assignment will be...

Just then one of the housemates snags the envelope from me and finishes reading it... before I can get to the good part.

(OOC setting this up for someone else to continue.)

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

OOC: Well, I definitely need a "real" name in this, as UED isn't exactly a common name. Meh, will worry about that later and edit it in. Oh, and I guess I was invisible KP, no mention of me at all. j/k

After a few minutes more roommates arrived and everyone greeted one other. UED did notice that a few of them seemed to be bringing along 360s, which was great, even if he was into computer gaming a bit more. Then again, haling his computer all the way here was out of the question, so this would have to do.

"Shall we go in?" the girl, the only girl so far at that, said to the group. As everyone entered UED looked around at the house. Playing card wallpaper, (Of course) huge TV, basically what you would expect from a reality show. Then again, UED knew not to complain, as he did sign up for this after all. Just then, another of the house mates began calling everyone over. Wondering what was up, UED walked over and stood with everyone else as Diego began to read the envelope.

OOC: Sorry, I would continue, but it really wouldn't be like me to just grab the envelope like that. That, and I have no clue at all what any assignments would be, due to not really watching reality TV.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

(OOC: Lets spice this up, shall we?)

Meghan grabbed the card out of Diego's hands and started reading.

"Hello House guests. Welcome to your new life. It will get hot and heavy as you start you new job tomorrow.....

..... training to be Fire Fighters."

Holy shit! Meghan finally realized why there was only her. She may have been short, but she was strong. She was looking forward to this new challenge in her life.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster

(comes out of the bedroom scratching his head, sees everyone silently, a chick quickly interrupts the reading of some card and continues to read on her own aloud)
"haha that should be cool" (yawn) oh hey Im Diego if nobody heard and well Im fucking tired (goes to Meghan to kiss her on the cheek) "How are you?"

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

((OOC: Wait, we're gonna be firefighters now? >_>))

Xeno got into the house with the group of 6, himself included. His bags and luggage were already killing him due to the sheer weight and lack of any built body to mention. He weighed 128 pounds and was about 5'11 tall ((yes, that reflects to real life counterparts of me)). Like what his friend told him, he was like a chopstick. Tall but thin and relatively weak looking. His baggy and loose shirt makes him look slightly built, so people might be surprised that he's skinny as shit behind his shirt.

There were the basics a house should have and would be pretty ridiculous to not have any of those. The living room is one to name. Probably one of the places he'll spend most of his time playing his 360. Then there's the kitchen, which is important just because the only thing that's greedy about him regards to food. Bathroom, serious business inside. And there should be bedrooms, or beds in a single room.

One of the person was named Diego who had an envelope began to open it up to see the content. He and the rest observed, only to have a girl named Meghan snatch onto it and read.

((OOC: I'll let other people pick up from there if they wannabe firefighters. ))

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 02-17-2009

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Vince was amazed - this was the Real Life, and only one girl? Seriously...who casted this?

Anyway, he found that another dude had a 360, so Vince figured that maybe there'd be enough TV's to rig up a small LAN thing going on. L4D and GoW2 are so much better with friends....of course, if he could make any here. Which he kinda doubted - he never made friends at school, unless they hit off pretty well within the first few class periods.

As Vince pondered over everyone, the the grand envelope was found. The Diego guy, who seemed to be...high energy minded....started reading, but Megh snatched it from his hands a moment later. What she said made Vince's jaw drop.

"Firefighters!?" He shook his head. "Fuck, man, I shoulda made Zach come up here with me...he's a volunteer firefighter. Fuck." He'd kinda expected to chill out and just kinda live life at the house. Sadly, his LAN party ideas came to a crashing halt. They'd all be too fucking tired to do anything other than eat, sleep, and defecate in the ivory bowl.

"No wonder they picked you, Meghan - you look like you can lift more than me. Hell, you probably can," Vince muttered, looking at his geek-arms. "Don't firefighters carry a lot of equipment?" He ignored Diego - he didn't know anyone here, and he was already trying to mack it up with the lone girl? I bet she's just gonna have one hellova time here...

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir