Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-16-2009

Canada _X_
I wrote in black
 _X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened
Default Re: SC2 Create your achievements

_X_ has 638 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Rizhall
moo
 Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!

Rizhall has 54 Posts

They call me HADOOOUUUUKEN, cause I'm down-right fierce.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Rizhall Send a message via MSN to Rizhall  

Old 02-16-2009

United States Crazy_Jonny
I'm Game...
 Crazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to all

This is gonna be fun...

Crazy_Jonny has 632 Posts

StarCraft II Trilogy = 1 game + 2 expansions, not so hard right?

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Canada Psi Warp
Psionic Sequence Initiate
 Psi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of win

-Psi

Psi Warp has 2,280 Posts

says: Lol I gotz Pwned By Zeratul X_x

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Psi Warp 

Old 02-17-2009

Canada WolfGangGrimmer
UnitedEarthDirectorate
 WolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatness

Hahaha, I totally dig the Rambo one.

WolfGangGrimmer has 629 Posts

..... There is only the divinity of mankind. Kill all Xenomorphs.
Hydra-owned

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WolfGangGrimmer  

Old 02-17-2009

United Kingdom LordF
Dave the Zergling Owner
 LordF is a model citizenLordF is a model citizenLordF is a model citizenLordF is a model citizenLordF is a model citizenLordF is a model citizen

I have no imagination.

It's even the same Zergling pic as in my avatar!

LordF has 74 Posts

LF's DeviantArt - LF's LiveJournal - LF's Nintendo Wi-Fi Info -

"If you've seen a Zergling with a leash on called Dave, it's mine."

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordF  

Old 02-17-2009

Ajman planetx
BF Member
 planetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud of

here

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

BlizzForums Zero
Templar of the SC Forums
 Zero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetx View Post
here
LOL, I'm already 1 point there!

These are awesome. Too many good ones to just pick a few favorites.

Zero has 8,376 Posts

"As a kid it was traumatic. It was one thing for your teacher to tell you that life was harsh for settlers headed West in the decades after the Louisiana Purchase. It was a lot more chilling to watch as your three children, "Boobs, Fart, and Winky" drowned in the Colorado river shortly before your wife died of diarrhea."
- Gamespy talking about the original Oregon Trail

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

Browder sucks at SC I've heard so it wouldn't be that hard to get OWN BLIZZARD achievement lol

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States Crazy_Jonny
I'm Game...
 Crazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to all

I have a few more...

Crazy_Jonny has 632 Posts

StarCraft II Trilogy = 1 game + 2 expansions, not so hard right?

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
LOL, I'm already 1 point there!

These are awesome. Too many good ones to just pick a few favorites.
So you've actually played Browder himself? I think its pretty cool that you can beat the head of the entire project even though he is around it almost 24/7.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

BlizzForums Zero
Templar of the SC Forums
 Zero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo View Post
So you've actually played Browder himself? I think its pretty cool that you can beat the head of the entire project even though he is around it almost 24/7.
Yeah, at the March 11 press release. It was a 2v2v2 and I got paired with Karune. But Zergums is right, Dustin did say he wasn't that good, but everyone pleaded with him to play so he did.

Zero has 8,376 Posts

"As a kid it was traumatic. It was one thing for your teacher to tell you that life was harsh for settlers headed West in the decades after the Louisiana Purchase. It was a lot more chilling to watch as your three children, "Boobs, Fart, and Winky" drowned in the Colorado river shortly before your wife died of diarrhea."
- Gamespy talking about the original Oregon Trail

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States Blazur
Your thoughts betray you
 Blazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah, at the March 11 press release. It was a 2v2v2 and I got paired with Karune. But Zergums is right, Dustin did say he wasn't that good, but everyone pleaded with him to play so he did.
Lucky. I'd love to be able to play with/against Browder. I bet that game you played was fun as hell. I bet the game itself was fun as hell. I bet I'm just a little bit jealous of you having already played it.

Good thing I'm not a betting man...my poker face is horrible.

Blazur has 396 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

I'm guessing he sucks at SC2 cause hes used to C&C's lack of macro, strategy, or fun.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-17-2009

Canada XmodStarcraft
Driver like no other
 XmodStarcraft is a model citizenXmodStarcraft is a model citizenXmodStarcraft is a model citizenXmodStarcraft is a model citizenXmodStarcraft is a model citizenXmodStarcraft is a model citizen

Haven't posted in a long time, here is mine:

XmodStarcraft has 68 Posts

Anywhere, Anytime, Anyplace....LETS RACE!!!

pm.gif