Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-17-2009

BlizzForums scorpio19
BF Member
 scorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatness
Default Siege tank

tank better than the first appearance...
but still very rough,large and not aesthetic...
especially looks very ugly when siege mode...
cannons looks like a elephant teeth(siege mode)
and the most important is tank driver..he is a arnold schwarzenegger???
where is the fat sugar man.??

whereas siege tank pictures(artworks) perfect..Why bilizzard do not use them....

I hope so blizzard redo siege tank.. suck us artworks.....

Siege tank : Very rough,large and not aesthetic...

Hellion : Most shitty unit of the game history...

Carrier : Banana and flying binoculars...

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States cameronielsen
BF Member
 cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!cameronielsen is dominating!
Default Re: Siege tank

I think the actual gun part is a nice form. Why not abstractly resemble an elephant tooth? those things are scary...that's actually my favorite part of the tank - it looks space/future-esque, but still like heavy machinery.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada pureWasted
Temporary Generic Title
 pureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to all

The Arnold voice used to be on the Thor -- with it's Metzenized portrait, however, it's hard to say if that voice will stay. The tank has, for a while now, had a very tank like voice and a VERY nice tank driver portrait. ...and now you know!

I'm a fan of the look for pretty much the same reason Cam gave -- unlike that concept art, this actually looks like it belongs in the future, not, say, Iraq.

pureWasted has 2,438 Posts

My TV Blog

My DeviantArt

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

BlizzForums scorpio19
BF Member
 scorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatnessscorpio19 has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureWasted View Post
The Arnold voice used to be on the Thor -- with it's Metzenized portrait, however, it's hard to say if that voice will stay. The tank has, for a while now, had a very tank like voice and a VERY nice tank driver portrait. ...and now you know!
I
I dont agree....

"ride of the valkyries" who will tell ....

Siege tank : Very rough,large and not aesthetic...

Hellion : Most shitty unit of the game history...

Carrier : Banana and flying binoculars...

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada pureWasted
Temporary Generic Title
 pureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio19 View Post
I dont agree....

"ride of the valkyries" who will tell ....
I love how you quote an entire paragraph and "don't agree" -- um. . . what part, exactly?

pureWasted has 2,438 Posts

My TV Blog

My DeviantArt

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada WolfGangGrimmer
UnitedEarthDirectorate
 WolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatness

Quote:
I love how you quote an entire paragraph and "don't agree" -- um. . . what part, exactly?
It's scorpio, what do you expect?

WolfGangGrimmer has 629 Posts

..... There is only the divinity of mankind. Kill all Xenomorphs.
Hydra-owned

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WolfGangGrimmer