Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 02-12-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz
Default The Ice Stone has Melted.

Get it a better fucking fridge please.

So anyone been doing any of the holiday things to give lonely NPCs a love token or whatever? I've been puttering around in SW, apparently the guards love the bear.

Also ran MC last night for fun and got two T1

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 02-13-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: The Ice Stone has Melted.

oh my god that shit drives me nuts

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

i miss it

there's like... a massive melted void in my heart now..

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 02-16-2009

You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

but bleh, i seriously cannot bring myself to give a shit about the valentines day thing at all

i remember doing some of it last time sporadically and got completely bored out of my mind

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

So how many people does it take to kill rag now? 2?

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-16-2009

You Want My Shoes?

5ish.

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
So how many people does it take to kill rag now? 2?
there was about 8~ of us or so. no problems at all really. i even pulled like 3rd in dps just screwing around (literally just standing around decursing people lol).

it was fun, though now I want to keep running mc to round out my t1 lol. solo'd onyxia again as well, didn't get anything interesting.

i did get the love fool title, but it wasn't really something I was working towards. I sort of just popped on every hour to grab a gift of adoration and see if I got a bag of candy. near the end I had like 76 of those rings to mend hearts lol.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Does ony still drop like 100+ gold? Because that's kind of worth it no?

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-17-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Nay Nay. Typhun and I duo'd her and she only drops like 15 now. It's mighty gay.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!

Quote:
yeah, well i ended up with like 65g or something, but it might've been because of my funky raid group. the first time I solo'd her I had a friend go offline and I ended up with 120~ or something.

also got her head again which was like O_o, she also drops a ton of warlock and paladin stuff for me too, which is annoying.

Oh btw, what the hell is with the trash in her lair? dear god those things have like a 5 mile aggro radius even for a level 80.

Neo has 10,110 Posts