Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-14-2009

Philippine zeratul11
BF Member
 zeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizen
Default Re: Paris ESL Info from Player who attended

the 4 years lore really has nothing to do on how the zerg will look like in sc2. its blizzard and their choice, the lore just comes up after. if blizzard wants an ultralisk evolution and completely remove the ultralisk they can. but they stick with it, and i think its because of these love nostalgia about these zerg iconic units. but i completely disagree, they and the fans are missing a lot of possibilities (to expand/get better) if changes are not made.

Last edited by zeratul11; 02-14-2009 at 09:02 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Canada WolfGangGrimmer
UnitedEarthDirectorate
 WolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatness

Quote:
the 4 years lore really has nothing to do on how the zerg will looklike in sc2. its blizzard and their choice, the lore just comes upafter. if blizzard wants an ultralisk evolution and completely removethe ultralisk they can. but they stick with it, and i think its becauseof these love nostalgia about these zerg iconic units. but i completelydisagree, they and the fans are missing a lot of possibilities (toexpand/get better) if changes are not made.
I'm just talking from a realistic point of view.

WolfGangGrimmer has 629 Posts

..... There is only the divinity of mankind. Kill all Xenomorphs.
Hydra-owned

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WolfGangGrimmer  

Old 02-15-2009

United States Nicol Bolas
BF Member
 Nicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too longNicol Bolas has been here far, far too long

Quote:
coz im not putting sc gameplay as a personal career or anything. I just like more the starcraft universe, story, and feel. im more about the lore and the universe. and making new and better units is what is important to me.
Then start qualifying your statements to specify that you're talking about the look of units and not their gameplay.

"I still haven't heard a reason why clicks spent overcoming interface limitations to build troops are somehow more indicative of skill than clicks spent maneuvering units and using abilities." - SpiderBrigade

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Philippine zeratul11
BF Member
 zeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizen

i said it from he beginning the zerg in sc2 feels and look almost exactly as they were in sc1.

pm.gif