Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore
Default Read Me: Chit Chat/General Discussion

Hey germs, if you are not new to the forums this is a rehash of what you already know, but check it out. Shoot me a PM with any questions.

What is the difference between Chit Chat and General Discussion?
  • Chit Chat is for discussion that involves your personal life, be it your "real life" or life on the forums.
  • General Discussion is for topics that do not involve anyone personally, such as news items, funny links, and casual discussion of political and cultural issues.
  • Neither forum shall be a receptacle for random rubbish, and spam is not tolerated.
All youtubes which do not have specific discussion attached (i.e. just want to share something funny you found) belong in the Youtube Thread, which is found in GD.

And as always, thou shalt not create any forbidden threads.

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   
Closed Thread