Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 01-11-2009

United States JCarrill0
BnetGamer1
 JCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura about
Default Game Night (WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne)

Its Sunday evening and I was thinking, does anyone here still play WarCraft III on Battle.Net? If you do, we should/could have a game night, once a month (or once a week depending on player interest) on a Sunday. (I plan to have Starcraft Game nights on Saturdays).

Game Night could include, Melee Tournaments around the players (not sure what a prize could be) with Maps that other users we know, created. Perhaps also make an AT Ladder from Member we know. I know I am looking for an AT partner for 3v3 and 2v2 for ROC, and TFT.

Aside from Melee since some may care NOT to play Melee, perhaps Try some UMS maps that's may have created, or are testing, or heck one we just love to play with other people we know. (DOTA anyone?)

If we do have a Game Night, we will need a Night to set, a Time to set and a Realm to use. If anyone would be interested to do this, reply to this post, or send me a PM. When you post, please include you Battle.Net account with @Realm, a time you could show up, and maybe a certain date during this month. If we do have a Game Night, we will need a Night to set, a Time to set and a Realm to use.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very interested to make this happen.
JCarrill0@Lordaeron
I vote USWest, but I have no problem making an account on USEast.
How does Sun. Jan 25, 2009 sound? From 5-8pm CST (I live in TX, its the best time I could think of)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDominator View Post
Sunday, Jan. 18th @ 2:00 PM EST - op BGN on U.S. East - StarCraft
Sunday, Jan. 25th @ 6:00 PM EST - op BGN on U.S. East - WarCraft 3

Tell all your friends!

Last edited by JCarrill0; 01-12-2009 at 03:29 PM.
JCarrill0 has 93 Posts

JC's Starcraft Maps | Current Projects: (4)Passage (coming soon), Mercenaries III

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JCarrill0 Send a message via MSN to JCarrill0 Send a message via Yahoo to JCarrill0 

Old 01-14-2009

United States insuranceman
 insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!

I suck and had to reformat my HD... my bro has my RoC disc and is a state away. I should be back up and running soon and would enjoy a game night.

insuranceman has 5,202 Posts

GO SOOTY GO!

OMFG YOU FOUND MY SECRET SENTENCE!!!!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to insuranceman  

Old 01-15-2009

United States JCarrill0
BnetGamer1
 JCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura about

Iman!!

JCarrill0 has 93 Posts

JC's Starcraft Maps | Current Projects: (4)Passage (coming soon), Mercenaries III

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JCarrill0 Send a message via MSN to JCarrill0 Send a message via Yahoo to JCarrill0 

Old 01-15-2009

United States tOmA
Revenge. Corruption. Evil
 tOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud of

I'll try to be there

tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

United States JCarrill0
BnetGamer1

great! hope to see alot of people there

JCarrill0 has 93 Posts