Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 01-13-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you
Default Enti's Quenched Sword

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37659

http://twinkinfo.com/2008/12/bugged-...he-19-bracket/

What's the deal with this weapon? Bugged or intended? Easter Egg or a spoiler of things yet to come?

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Bugged.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Bugged or not, doesnt matter to me... I made like 1k gold after an hour of farming them a week or two back ^_^

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

I wanted to grab one just to screw around with it, but I've been farming leather and crap and the elite it drops from is annoying to fight. Heh

Anyway IIRC, on the PTR it's got a required level of 70, so they'll probably be nixing all the twinks in the next patch. Personally I find it hilarious when people bitch about Enti's when they themselves are sporting the Mining bug :3

btw, wtb next patch asap so i stop running out of mana powershifting, kthx bai.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 01-14-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
Bugged or not, doesnt matter to me... I made like 1k gold after an hour of farming them a week or two back ^_^
Food...food is scarce on Arthas. Shoveltusk Flank? Yeah, apparently people don't like farming it or something. Despite that there are ~10 groups of 4-6 Shoveltusk that patrol around a relatively small area, it goes for 2g a piece. So I farm it, cook it to Tender Shoveltusk Steak and sell it for 6g a piece. PEOPLE BUY IT.

So yeah it's too bad that I already have epic fliers for my Rogue and my Warlock, cuz I'm up to 13.5k gold and I don't know what to do with it. I'm not buying any stupid mounts, fuggedabout it. I bought the Shard mammoth for 300, and I really don't need anything else. I have a flying carpet (useless) and a gryphon that I'll probably replace with a bronze drake at some point.

I wish there were goblin races, cuz I'm sure I should be a goblin instead of a gnome. :P

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
Food...food is scarce on Arthas. Shoveltusk Flank? Yeah, apparently people don't like farming it or something. Despite that there are ~10 groups of 4-6 Shoveltusk that patrol around a relatively small area, it goes for 2g a piece. So I farm it, cook it to Tender Shoveltusk Steak and sell it for 6g a piece. PEOPLE BUY IT.

So yeah it's too bad that I already have epic fliers for my Rogue and my Warlock, cuz I'm up to 13.5k gold and I don't know what to do with it. I'm not buying any stupid mounts, fuggedabout it. I bought the Shard mammoth for 300, and I really don't need anything else. I have a flying carpet (useless) and a gryphon that I'll probably replace with a bronze drake at some point.

I wish there were goblin races, cuz I'm sure I should be a goblin instead of a gnome. :P
Yea, gold is super easy to come by right now. I buy saronite on the AH and send it to my JC alt to prospect and make like 10-20g profit per stack. This is good though because I spent like 9k gold getting my enchanting up on my main trying to get server first 450 -.-

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 01-15-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

I see shit like the Supernemary Sticker or whatever (1.3s dagger) selling for 1800g. WTF? Since when is trash 1800g? Anyway, you're absolutely right, gold is inflating in value all the while people still buy shit like the 8k Ice Mammoth. :/

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif