Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 12-25-2008

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you
Default So I'm playing DOTA

And people are screaming at me because I suck at it. I love the irony of being called "a fucking noob who should stick my head in a meat grinder" because I suck at a custom map on Christmas Day.

Focus:Should I follow this guy's advice?

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT  

Old 12-25-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

yes

people like you are why i dont play dota more than 2 games a week anymore

fucking noobs!

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 12-26-2008

United States Blackspynx
Lost in eternal slumber
 Blackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of win

How is one supposed to un-noob themselves, then?
Custom maps on TFT bore me. I wish I could do the campaign multiplayer, or LAN at least.

=[

Blackspynx has 513 Posts

“It is respectable to have no illusions – and safe – and profitable – and dull.”
- J. Conrad

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Blackspynx Send a message via Yahoo to Blackspynx 

Old 12-26-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

This is is why I play battleships.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 12-26-2008

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze
 Dark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pants

Dota is such a serious game nowadays. People take way too seriously.

Though I admit, I play a few games each week. It's addicting.

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

If you found this, PM me and i'll give you a Rep+

pm.gif   

Old 12-27-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Pick the primary stat you're best with - str, int, or agi. Try to stick to characters from that primary. I pretty much exclusively use agility heroes, and its helped me get used to the game cause even though the characters I'm using are different, they at least all take the same items which are a huge part of the game, and they all move fast which I think is good for beginners who need to run away a lot.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 12-27-2008

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

WarCraft 3 is DotA. If it weren't for DotA, the number of people playing WC3 would drop like a rock.

Golgo 13 has 10,559 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 12-27-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

if it werent for dota i doubt anyone would play war3 at all except the guys making money from being progamers at war3 (ROFL)

any non-dota UMS game you can find is almost certainly populated by people who are tired of playing dota and taking a break for a game or two of something not dota

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA

pm.gif   

Old 12-27-2008

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Hey, you wanna know what else is addicting???

lol...

Last edited by DaveTheRave; 12-27-2008 at 11:49 PM.
DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 12-28-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris

all i can say about that first video is that tiny is for noobs

but the part about hot blondes watching while you play dota, yeah i do that all the time. they get wet from seeing me rack up triple kills.

Last edited by Chaos; 12-28-2008 at 01:21 AM.
Chaos has 28,439 Posts

BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Lol that dota song from basshunter....

There's another one here about neutral creeping.

And yeah people like Jsmatt sometimes make the game unbearable. Especially when they feed and wont fucking leave.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

United States insuranceman
 insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!

lol @ neutral creeping. It's so bad it's great.

insuranceman has 5,202 Posts

GO SOOTY GO!

OMFG YOU FOUND MY SECRET SENTENCE!!!!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to insuranceman