Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 12-25-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

yeah see i havent played my 70 sham yet because i dont want to play from 70-76 and be like wow none of the drops / quest rewards beat what i already have on, thats why i keep to my dk where the drops and rewards actually mean something

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 12-25-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

That's something I wondered, with as high as people raided and badge farmed, would quest rewards really be significant upgrades from what you could get in Outland? It seemed sort of extreme to expect the giant leap from classic to outland where the quest rewards were just very kickass compared to even the best 'end-game' stuff you could have.

Ah well. That's what alts are for. Though I'm finding myself ignoring my DK. I went blood, but it's sort of, bleh. I'm wondering if unholy might be more fun :\

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 12-26-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

I didnt start upgrading any of my gear until 80 instances. The first naxx run was kind of difficult because I had such a low amount of intel/mana regen, I had tons of mana issues at the time. But, losing several hundred spellpower vs burning mana pots every boss... I picked mana pots. And now mana is a joke, as well as all of the instances (3 drakes sarth is only thing we havent done, because we didnt realize some intricacies in the fight, such as requiring healers to use imp bubble, divine guardian on the tank, and tank using cooldowns on a rotation or they die in 1 hit)

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 12-26-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

yeah mana regen is a joke these days

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Canada izzy
BF Member
 izzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too long

Roll Horde. We didn't have to do that quest.

izzy has 470 Posts

They call me Oznob

Anything above this line was not meant to come out the way it did, izzy just isn't in a proper state of mind.

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

alliance is fine: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=38212

<3 that trinket.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo