Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 10-13-2008

United States insuranceman
 insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!
Default 1.22 Replay Thread

Post all your fun/exciting/interesting replays here. Try and give a brief description of what happens in the replay and if possible what times they occur. If you user name on Blizzforums is different than your in game tag then let us know which player you are.

Please keep posting in this thread limited to replay discussion. If you think a replay deserves special recognition then feel free to post a separate thread about it.

Let the replays flow!

Last edited by insuranceman; 11-17-2008 at 10:45 PM.
insuranceman has 5,202 Posts

GO SOOTY GO!

OMFG YOU FOUND MY SECRET SENTENCE!!!!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to insuranceman  

Old 11-18-2008

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

Burning...to avenge!

After a few practice RT games and such, I finally felt I was ready to step back into the solo ladder.

While I made a bunch of mistakes in the game, I believe the old school crowd will enjoy the nostalgia of Blood Mage abuse.

and for those that are wondering, it's Hu vs Und

EDIT: Uploads aren't working

Last edited by JSMaTT; 11-19-2008 at 03:05 PM.
JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT