Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 06-12-2008

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Eido - Trusting that you've read the RP post itself, here is a general over view of the turn of events:

The RP began with the squad guarding the forcefield generator. It was a routine mission, and the squad leader was particuarly baffled as to why the ship's security command had dispersed the security teams in concentrated areas, leaving much of the ship without adequate protection (the generator alone had three squads guarding it.) During the guard duty, one of the other squads - Alpha Squad - turned out to be pirates wearing Cascadian Knight armour. The imposters obliterated one squad, but were taken down by Hector Squad (the one the players belong to), by which time, it became apparant that the Julta was being assaulted on a large scale from within. How seemed a mystery to the characters to begin with, until it was discovered the pirates had boarded using personal stealth technology.

The pirates captured the captain, and the bridge crew - whilst attempting to destroy the forcefield generator and the hyper drive. Both targets were defended, the forcefield obviously by Hector Squad, and the hyperdrive was kept safe by an NPC controlled Beta Squad.

Following the battle for the forcefield generator, Plato, a Cascadian Knight (and my character), ordered the remnants of Hector Squad to do what they each thought was right. Some went one way, some went another, whilst he led what few loyal followers he had left on a sortie on the bridge.

The Pirate Warlord, Jekyll, believing the Julta was more or less out of action, launched an unexpected assault on Cascadia with a huge fleet. His ships used similar stealth technology to his soldiers, so Cascadia was caught completely offguard. Out numbered 4-1, the only hope to save Cascadia from orbital obliteration is to get the Julta into the battle - but to do that, Captain Mason must be saved, if he lives, and as many bridge crew must be located as possible. Aside from that, the pirate threat onboard the Julta must be eliminated, or confined.

Plato is currently in the bridge, exchanging heavy fire with the pirates. The other characters, well, some were making a desperate defence in a hanger, and others were just walking around.

Sorry I haven't written this as clearly as possible, i'm kind of in a rush. Jump in at any moment - the ship is currently a battleground.

------

Post to come VERY shortly.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 06-13-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

[OOC] Aug! So much to catch up on...oh, and my characters name is Trent Moore, not Morre [/OOC]

His mind had been wandering ever since their flight from the Hanger Bay, tired and drifting in and out of control. Honestly, he barely remembered how he got into the elevator, much less that he had gotten in one. Only when the doors closed and the only space around them was it's interior, his mind flashed back to the front.

He let go of his weapon, allowing the sling to catch it and keep it on his person. Rubbing his eyes, he yearned for food, drink, and sleep. None of those was coming, sadly, and he knew it all too well. And, with their ascent to the Officers Mess, there might not even be another chance to eat, sleep, or anything else of material use.

He inhaled lightly, raising his shoulders up in the process, and then quickly exhaled a sigh, re-focusing his mind on the task at hand. Even under extreme duress, intense wear, and mounting pressures, the mind of a military combatant was fashioned to be sharp enough to stab through the enemy - and that was something he planned to do. He quietly checked his weapons, finding them in good condition, though he only wished he could have carried more ammo magazines for the rifle. Make do with what life wills you, the old saying bounced in his head.

"Yep..." was his only, almost inaudible reply. When Vaessen raised a questioning eyebrow, he only shook his head. It would have been a waste of their time and his weary breath to go any further.

The lift steadily made her way up; a chariot of dangerous cargo, wherein Vaessen's and Moore's stand could be their last. Moore made a mental note(one that would probably be forgotten) to make a Will when he got a chance...if the Gods planned them to have such.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 06-15-2008

God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Plato's Stand

The pirates swarm into the bridge - too many for me to count. They wear their black leather and spiked shoulder pads. Faces of pale flesh, peforated with peircings and other signs of self-mutilation. We've fallen into a trap.

Julsador is injured; hit in the face by a laser, but not dead. He moans and groans, rolling on the floor. Tristran is nowhere to be seen - I pray he has fled. I do not bother firing at the pirates whilst they storm the room. Instead, I allow them to encircle me, to take cover, to amass. There must be atleast fifty, perhaps more.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Snickers one of my enemies, walking forwards with his rifle slung at his side. He is a small man, no more than five foot tall. The thing I notice about him though, is his smile - full of yellow fangs.

I remain silent. Repeaters held at my sides.

"Fell for our little trap, didn't ya?" The pirate cackles to himself.

I sigh. This is the end of the line for me. Plato, proud son of Cascadia, to be torn down and defeated by savages. The Gods, I had hoped, would've chosen a better fate.

"Leave this bridge, if you value your lives." I say firmly, but with every ounce of Cascadian reserve I can muster.

The pirate laughs at me, and spits at the floor before me. "You're a fine joker, Cascadian fuck. Drop your weapons and we'll consider giving you a quick end."

I sigh once more. "You will pay dearly, if you do not withdraw."

The pirate's expression of amusement quickly turns to one of anger. He shouts curses at me, mocks my cause, underlines the non-existant possibility of victory. Before he can finish throwing his useless words at me, I raise my Repeaters. The pirates see me move - they raise their rifles, but not quick enough to save their leader. I blast him, several times, reducing him to a pile of bloodied remains.

Lasers fly across my vision. I am struck across the chest several times, but I do not yield to the pain. Instead, I run forwards, towards the thickest part of my encirclement. Lasers absorb themselves into my armour - most missing my visor by milimeters. I cry, and scream, both fingers on the trigger. The pirates before me are catapulted several meters backwards by my weapons, but there are still many more.

My Repeaters run dry by the time I have come within striking distance of my enemy. I drop them and resolve to fighting like an animal. My right hand closes around the neck of my nearest foe, and I crush his spine. My left hand loses itself in the skull of another. I roar fiercely - I can see the terror in their eyes.

I continue my bloody rampage. Sprinting from one opponent after another, striking them down with my own hands. Lasers pelt me from all around - the dull pain of their impact bruises my body and riddles me with pain. But I do not relent. This is the stand of Plato - I will not cower.

As I pick one pirate up by the throat, and throw him at three of his comrades, I am struck in the face by a laser. The skin around my left eye burns, and I drop to my knees in agony. I can't see. Bloody streams down my visor and onto the floor. The pirates cheer and laugh - running forwards to take their final revenge.

Flash backs of my life, past images, they fly beore my eyes. Eight years old, at the academy. My first romance at 16, during leave. The pictures of the parents I never got to meet. My graduation day.

I am not done yet. Get up, get up old warrior. Go out strong. The vision in my right eye begins to restore itself, but i'm fairly sure my left eye has been disolved into melted skin. I can see my enemys - dark shaddows, darting this way and that, running towards me. I give another roar, I charge at them. I continue a renewed rampage of melee violence.

"You want me, you pirate scum? Come and get it!" I yell.

I am dizzy, unable to control my balance. A few more pirates fall to my hands, before I am ultimately forced to face my destiny. I see in the corner of my defeated vision, a pirate gripping a rocket launcher. He raises it to his shoulder - takes aim. I'll take the fuckers with me.

I run towards him, shoving my attackers out the way, drawing closer. The pirate makes his move. There is a flash of white light, followed by screams and curses, and then everything fades to black.

pm.gif   

Old 06-16-2008

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

OCC: Wow, epic post Rokdar. Plato went out just like a Knight should, in a massive blaze of glory.
---
Onward and upward the lift rose, bringing the two tired, but ready warriors of Cascadia towards the bridge. Vaessen checked and rechecked her weapons. The Repeater's chip was at 87%, and Jenna had 3 and a half clips for her sniper rifle.
"Not enough," she thought to herself.
"Not enough..."
Just then, the lift finally slowed and halted. They had arrived at the Officers Mess. Across the mess was one of the entrances to the bridge. Jenna hit the close doors button, so that they would have time to prepare.

"Moore..." Lt. Vaessen said after a few seconds.
"Whatever fate awaits beyond those doors, I just want you to know, it has been an honor severing along side you."
Moore didn't speak but simply nodded in conformation.
"Right, time to meet our destiny. Lets end this, one way or the other." Jenna said as she opened the lift doors, weapon rased, ready for whatever awaited on the other side...
---
I'd write more, but I have to leave for work soon. Epic RP, btw.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-16-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Moore patiently, and with an amount of tiredness to match, watched the lift slow it's approach as the Officer's Mess came closer and closer. But before the doors could open, Lt. Vaessen pressed the "Close Doors" button, preventing them from opening, and also jolting Moore's mind back to the forefront of his head, so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UED Special Ops View Post
"Moore..." Lt. Vaessen said after a few seconds.
"Whatever fate awaits beyond those doors, I just want you to know, it has been an honor serving along side you."
Moore didn't speak but simply nodded in conformation.
"Right, time to meet our destiny. Lets end this, one way or the other." Jenna said as she opened the lift doors, weapon raised, ready for whatever awaited on the other side...
Moore lifted his HM-17 as the lift doors slid open. What they saw was expected...somewhat. To be honest, Moore had expected more of them than this, and in twice the physical and mental condition. The pirates here were - or at least, it seemed as such - as tired as the two Lieutenants; their weapons looked worn, with charge-magazines partially or even half depleted.

The strangest thing that Moore noted, as the ragged pirates turned towards them, was that they were facing the bridge, not defending it. 'Have they not taken the Bridge yet???' raced through Moore's mind.

Of course, they tired battle cry emitted from one of the various throats in the room quickly dashed any hopes of immediate answering. Moore, seizing the sight of an overturned table just mere meters away, leaped at the chance for cover. The tables were metal; they would not withstand much blast-fire, but they would protect him for maybe a minute. Behind him, he heard Lt. Vaessen take cover behind or beside of him - hell, for as much as he could tell, she may have even leaned up against the lift panels closest to the doors, hoping to gain modest cover while remaining in a sniper-worthy position. Then again, there was another table to his left, and the meal preparation area was just behind him, on the right...in any event, he was too tired and worn to tell where she'd gone.

The screeching of laser rifles filled the air in a split second, and the table that provided oh-so-little cover became decidedly oh-too-warm for direct contact. Peeking around the left end, Moore fired of four quick bursts, melting three Pirate's intestines and missing on the last shot.

After ducking back behind the table to avoid the inevitable barrage, Moore inhaled deeply, and then sighed. It was not going to be a fair battle, even with Lt. Vaessen's Sniper Rifle cutting through the noise with it's own potent scream. Looking down on the table, his eyes told him, for just a spit second, that it was beginning to darken on his side.

"Great..." he flatly muttered. Tired or not, he was going to have to move, and sometime soon.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 06-18-2008

BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Once the lift doors opened, the two Lieutenants were greeted by a large group of Pirates, who were facing away from the lift, towards the bridge.
"What the..." one of the Pirate scum said as he turned around toward the now open lift, only to have his head blow clear off by Jenna's sniper rifle. This fully alerted the rest of the Pirates, and a large scale firefight erupted. Moore dived off to the left, behind one of the upturned tables, and Jenna quickly took cover behind the meal preparation station to the right, just barley avoiding a hail of laser fire that ripped into the now empty lift.
"Shit." she said softly before rising up slightly to take down another Pirate with a shot from her rifle.

Jenna knew that while the meal station area she was hiding behind could take some serious damage, the metal tables could not. She knew that she had to cover Lt. Moore so that he could get to a more favorable position.
"Hey scumbags, come and get me!" she yelled out from behind the counter, firing off a few shots for good measure, scoring two direct hits, and pegging another Pirate in the arm.
"Come on, come on..." Lt. Vaessen said to herself as she reloaded her rifle.
But with the fire intensifying on her position, even the sturdy metal preparation station was starting to weaken, and it would only be a matter of time before some of the laser rounds would begin to make their way through. Time was running out, fast...

pm.gif   

Old 06-21-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

Lt. Vaessen's voice pierced the chaos of the Mess; "Hey scumbags, come and get me!" focused most of the Pirate's attention straight to her. Knowing now that she had hidden inside the meal preparation area, he was not so worried. Most of it was made of materials that were designed to absorb a lot of heat, or so Lt. Moore figured. He hoped it would be enough to keep her safe.

Unfortunately, they were not on the best of terms in this battle. The table he hid behind was already beginning to warp from all the laser fire; meanwhile, the meal prep area, which he had hoped would be better coverage, was beginning to smolder and glow as repeated hits increasingly localized the intense heat. Neither would last long without something to even the odds.

Then, it hit him; aiming his weapon up, he shot at the sprinkler system, hoping to both cool off the two areas that protected them, as well as generate enough steam to reduce their enemies visibility. His hopes fell, however, when only a single spurt of water poofed out, splattering to the floor. Some roars of laughter quickly echoed from the Pirate camp, who had continued their assault nonetheless.

'There has to be something that can give us a visibility edge...something', he thought, looking onward into the meal prep area. A thought struck him a moment later, even as he thoughtfully pulled away from the table's touch, her heat rising to very uncomfortable levels.

"Lieutenant! Would you be so kind as to toss a fire extinguisher towards those hot-headed scumbags? I'm sure they could use some cooling off..." he yelled to Lt. Vaessen, hoping she would get the hint.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

Old 06-21-2008

God is upon you.

OOC: Guys, pay attention to this post. Help is on the way.

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

Colonel Major James Harris nodded. The pirates were making a hasty, panic-struck retreat from the barracks area. He signalled the advance.

It had been four hours of Hell. He had awoken initially to the sounds of screams, shortly followed by laser-fire. Dressing himself hastily in his navy blue officer's uniform, he quickly left his quaters to see what the commotion was. Fearing that a soldier had gone rogue, as was becoming rather common in such a dreadful war, he took with him his Repeater pistol. Emerging from his chambers however, he looked upon a corridor filled with blood and disected bodies. Men-At-Arms lay sprawled across the floor, scorch marks from lasers littered the walls. Baffled, it was he who first sounded the alarm, before retreating to his quaters to wait for help.

Soon a four man fire-team of Captain Mason's personal body guards reached his quaters, and informed him of the situation.

"Pirates. Everywhere. We don't know how, they've appeared from thin-air!" Explained one of the elites in a fit of terror.

That was four hours ago.

The Colonel Major watched as his troops made an agressive advance down the loading bay, checking each corner and behind every crate. Occaisionally they would drag out a pirate who was cowering away, and execute him on the spot - a special mandotory order from Harris himself. Beside him, a radio man constantly relayed the progress of other efforts to break the barricade that the pirates had placed upon the barracks areas. In short, it seemed, the Cascadians were winning.

Three hours ago, the Colonel Major was rushing around the barracks with a small squad of soldiers, attempting to save every soul he could from an invisible slaughter. The pirates attacked those Men-At-Arms who were asleep first, slicing their throats, and then cloaking themselves oncemore to avoid detection. Harris was known for his tactical prowness, and as soon as he witnessed a pirate emerge from nothingness, he knew the game. He fought an enemy that could not be seen, and that made his soldiers vulnurable, however, he also caught onto the fact that the pirates would be laying ambushes around every corner. Before any Cascadian squad moved onto a next corridor, stun grenades and frag grenades would be thrown by saboteurs, followed by sporadic laser fire - any pirates present would soon fall from the air and lay perfectly still in a pile of blood and guts. It was through this method, that the Colonel Major was able to stabilise the situation.

"The barracks are fully under our control, sir. Stairwells 4 through to 7 are clear, but the elevators are under total lock down. We need technicians, stat." Said the radio man in a hurry, before returning to his head piece to answer more calls.

"Have you been able to make contact with Cascadia?" Harris asked anxiously, as he stood with his hands clasped behind his back.

"Negative."

Two hours ago, under the orders of Colonel Major Harris, the Men-At-Arms onboard the Julta, alongside their Cascadian Knight brothers, attempted to storm out of the barracks. However, they were met with heavy resistance - every doorway was boobytrapped, every stair-case was fortified with an LMG, and sworms of pirates were likely to appear out of no where and reinforce such defences at any given moment. Harris noted 345 Cascadian casualties by this time.

"Sir, Fox Company has made it into the forcefield generator - it remains intact, but they say there has been a fire fight of some kind. It is not certain who was the victor."

Harris nodded. "If the pirates had won, the generator would have been obliterated."

An hour ago, Harris' forces made another bid for freedom, this time using everything in their arsenal to break the lockdown. Rockets were fired at stair-cases, explosves were used to blow holes in walls so hotspots could be bypassed and flanked. The pirates soon crumbled and began a steady retreat, leaving behind anti-personnel mines and making the occaisional stand to stall the Cascadian advance.

Now, Harris was winning.

"Sir, Fox Company have cleared the hangers. The cargo lift is still operable - they request permission to move on the bridge."

"Negative." Affrmed Harris. "The pirates will be strongest there. Tell Fox Company to await the presence of Rowe Company."

"But sir, they report a gun fight is in progress in the officer's mess. They say they can hear Cascadian battle cries."

"Are they sure it's the officer's mess?"

"Negative."

Harris paused. "Allow a twelve man fire-team to advance up the cargo lift, and to make their way towards the officer's mess. The rest of Fox Company will await myself and Rowe Company."

"Affirmitive."

Last edited by Rokdar Ironvain; 06-21-2008 at 09:53 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 06-23-2008

BF Vet

One, two, three shots rang out from Jenna's reloaded rifle. All found their mark, but the battle was still greatly one-sided, as while Jenna and Moore had superior training and determination, the Pirates had numbers and this time, numbers were winning out. Firing off another shot, just barley missing an extremely lucky Pirate who happened to duck down to reload right as her shot went off, Jenna did a quick count of the remaining Pirates.

"22 left." she said to herself, ducking down again for cover, even as said cover was rapidly wearing thin. Just then, Vaessen heard some laughter from the Pirate side, and quickly looked up, fearing the worst. Fortunately, she saw that Lt. Moore was still in the fight, and her fears abated a bit. Moore suddenly turned slightly towards Jenna's position and then yelled out, "Lieutenant! Would you be so kind as to toss a fire extinguisher towards those hot-headed scumbags? I'm sure they could use some cooling off..."

Confused for only a second, the Lt. quickly realized what Moore wanted her to do, and she nodded in approval.
"Ok, hang on." she yelled back, firing off a few more shots, managing to nail another Pirate, directly in the head this time to boot. Looking around, Lt. Vaessen quickly found an extinguisher inside a nearby cabinet. Grabbing it, Jenna moved to the edge of the counter and yelled out to Moore.
"Ok, Moore, here it comes!!" she yelled out. Seconds later, she tossed the extinguisher with all of her might, directly at the pirate hordes, praying to any Gods out there that Moore's shot would find its' mark...

pm.gif   

Old 06-23-2008

God is upon you.

Sergeant Kilroy and his team stood ready as the cargo elevator grumbled its way upto the foremost floor. They were cloaked, unable to be seen by the naked eye, just like the pirates. During the battle in the lower areas of the Julta, the Cascadian forces had quickly adapted the technology to aid them in turning the tide. It was a tactical priority to use the pirates' weapons against them, and Kilroy was determined to show just how deadly perrsonal-cloaking devices could be to a team of experienced war veterans.

The team knew the bridge area well. As the lift reached the top, they would be confronted by a corridor, which led immediately into a cross-section. Forwards from that cross-section, there would be another lift. Usually it would be placed under heavy security, for it led to the officer's mess, but Kilroy and his team weren't expecting any friendly faces to be waving them in.

'This is Fox Company, Forward Party. Do you read me?' Whisphered Kilroy over his head-set.

There was a cracke of interference. 'Loud and clear Sergeant. What's your progress?'

'We're approaching the top of the cargo-shaft.'

'Roger that.'

Kilroy had devided his twelve man fire-team into two smaller teams. Blue team was made up of largely the squad's heavy weapons, with Union carrying a LMG on his shoulder, Clive with another LMG gripped in his arms, Steven with a HM-17 and Segal with an anti-tank rocket launcher. Red team consisted of mostly small arms, and was dubbed Kilroy's 'assault team' for the duration of the mission. There was Alex, Kalziki, Lensk, Peterson, Jimbo, Macky, Ash and the team leader Cardis. All were armed with a combination of HM-17s, frag and stun grenades.

The elevator creaked to a halt as it reached the end of its journey. Kilroy's squad was met with the sight of dead bodies - both Cascadian and pirates alike. They remained in silence for a brief second to listen for signs of movement, but all they could hear was a fire fight from the floor above. Kilroy was almost certain it was situated in the officer's mess.

'Cardis, take your men and secure the elevator. Blue team, stay on me. Draw sidearms.' Ordered Kilroy.

Cardis complied. Kilroy watched as she led her eight-man team off of the large cargo elevator, and down the corridor. Their figures were blury and distorted - a side effect of the personal cloaking devices. It was true that the pirates also carried a sort of signal reader, that allowed them to see other cloaked combatants - Kilroy and his team had been given priority on those that were salvagable. Not all of the pirates had them, it seemed, with only officers are destinguished individuals found carrying them on their person.

Cardis and her team approached the cross-section. There was more death, but nothing living stirred. No cloaked pirates, no moans of badly injured Men-At-Arms, just death. Kilroy soon caught her up with Blue team at his back. He eyed the elevator that was to take them to the officer's mess and shook his head.

'It's not big enough for twelve of us to use at once.' He said to Cardis. She turned and nodded.

'Very well, Kalziki, Lensk, Peterson and Alex, you're with me. Cardis, lead the rest of Red team up the elevator behind me. Blue team, follow Cardis' advance.'

'Affirmitive.'

Kilroy stepped onto the lift with his chosen team. They checked their weapons, took a moment to calm their racing pulses, and then Kilroy hit the button for the officer's mess. Above they could hear the raging battle. Whatever was happening, it was big. Kilroy suspected that a large contingent of Cascadian security personnel making a stand against the pirates, or perhaps a hopeful sortie on the bridge. Who knew?

The doors slided to a close, and then the elevator hissed as it gently climbed towards the officer's mess.

pm.gif   

Old 06-23-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

The fire extinguisher vaulted through the air like a lazy football. It bounced once, and Trent fired two bursts: one shot past, scoring a pirate in the knee, but the other hit square in the center.

The extinguisher didn't explode, exactly; rather, it just loudly popped. But that wasn't the intent. The extinguisher's gas expanded quickly, covering up the Pirate's positions in a matter of half-seconds. Those who were directly beside of it, or even just nearby, started hacking and coughing as they breathed in the gas. Those outside of the haze were quickly cut down by the laser fire of Vaessen and Moore. For the Pirates, it was either two choices: choke to death, or die by laser fire.

As the elevator groaned behind them, signaling that the lift was slowing it's ascent as it neared the Mess, many had already chosen to die by the Lieutenant's hands.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

Old 07-04-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

[OOC] Are we dead yet? [/OOC]

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||