Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 02-21-2008

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze
 Dark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pants
Default Ghost RPG

Looking at SC Ghost, I thought'd be fun to make a RPG for it. Basicly, you can post for anyone's character. (meaning, you could make their character they signed up for say "Hi I r person", but everyone would go wtf to that sentance). So here are the characters, and who's playing them:

Nova - Everyone can do this one
Mengsk -
Mal -
Jim Raynor -
Infested Kerrigan -
Zeratual -
Background People - Everyone cause these aren't really important
Other Ghosts(come up with names) -
Marines -
Other Terran units(including official SC2 Units) -

Ok, so you can make your own character, with your own unit if you want(must be a terran unit). It can be an enemy or ally. Here's a form:

Name:
Ally/Enemy?:
Description:

---

Unit:
Weapon:
Role:

Ok? Note this RPG takes place right after the novel of SC: Ghost ended (with Nova becoming a ghost and having her memory wiped). I'll start us off:

(Background character)Commander: "Nova, we are headng out to investigate a large protoss temple recently discovered on planet char. We've sighted a large base of Zerg near the temple, and we'll have to take them out to get into the temple. Our scanners are picking up a large amount of psionic wave lengths. We think it may be some Protoss experimenting. We'll take a Thor. Lets go kick some Zerg ass. *grins*"

Nova: "Heading out, sir."

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

If you found this, PM me and i'll give you a Rep+

pm.gif   

Old 02-22-2008

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

excellent, we need some fresh blood. I guess ill be... zeratul.

Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif