Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 12-26-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!
Default Big Boom Christmas

Christmas presents all around New York City have turned out to be not quite what they were expected. It seems that whilst Santa Claus was making his rounds elsewhere in the night, a villan has replaced all of the gifts he left for the children in New York with murderous mechanical robots, and unstable mutants.

Whilst the local police force are overwhelmed by the menace, and thousands of innocent chldren find their Christmas, and possibly their lives, ruined by this festive atrocity, Santa Claus has returned... and he is PISSED.

Help Santa put to rest all of the ill-tempered toys, and get to the bottom of this Christmas nightmare.

Name: Gun Slinger Pete
Appearence: A middle aged psychopath dressed in cow boy clothes, complete with twin colt. revovlers.
Weapons: Duel Revovlers, Dynamite x3.
Back ground story: As a youngster, Gun Slinger Pete has always admired Christmas, ever since he shot his younger brother for apparantly taking the wrong presents from under the tree. Confined to a mental home for the best part of 30 years, Pete's mind hasn't benefitted, and his recent escape on Christmas Eve only adds to the excitement. Seeing what has become of Christmas in New York, Pete has become enraged, and has given his suicidal, manic loyalty to Santa Claus.

Last edited by Rokdar Ironvain; 12-26-2007 at 10:27 AM.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 12-26-2007

God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Hundreds upon hundreds of toy robots, no more than two feet in height, marched in perfect formation across Brooklyn Bridge. Facing them, on the far side of the bridge, were a squad of NYC S.W.A.Ts, who had taken up positions behind an overturned car. They ran about the baricade frantically, huffing and puffing, grabbing assault rifles and submachineguns, fiddling with ammunition belts and grenade packs.

Suddenly they heard a pair of heavy footsteps from behind; fearing the worst, they span 180 degrees with weapons poised. Though, much to their amazement they saw a fat man in a red santa costume carrying a large brown sack on his back, was chuckling away.

"Ho ho ho ye officers" said Santa merily.

One of the S.W.A.Ts, nontrusting of this Santa impersonator, aimed his shotgun to fire. Although, before he could squeeze his trigger, he found that Santa had drawn a double barreled shotgun, and had fired first. The S.W.A.T fell breathless to the floor.

Gun Slinger Pete, who had been witnessing the scene from behind a nearby dumpster, sprang from his cover with pistols drawn. He fired all twelve bullets in the blink of an eye, and the remaining S.W.A.Ts span on the spot, riddled with holes, and fell to the ground firing in all directions.

A bemused Santa stepped forwards. "Ho ho ho, too hasty to use your toys."

Pete propped up his hat with the smoking nozzle of one of his revovlers, but said nothing.

"Look." said Santa, pointing down the bridge. Pete turned his gaze and saw in the distance, a low-lying wall of silver, moving closer.

pm.gif   

Old 12-29-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

HAHAHAHA I love it!! +reps for rokdar! lulululululz.

Name:Jimmy proton
Appearance:Think jimmy neutron with a shaved and significantly smaller head.
Weps:a 20 foot tall mech with chainguns on its hands and missle launchers on its shoulders.
Bio: The inspiration for the jimmy neutron TV show, he was locked away in a cell because he refused to work for the government.He escaped by making a lock pick out of his cell clock while his guards were busy fighting the mutants and robots.He then built his mech out of spare vehicle parts.Unfortunately his Mech dosent transform.

Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 12-30-2007

God is upon you.

The line of silver came closer to Santa and his stalwart companion, slowly taking the form of several small figures standing inches apart, marching in perfect unison. Pete smiled, and then reloaded his pistols clumsily in a fit of excitement. Santa rammed another two shotgun shells into his shotgun, and winced at the approaching peril.

'Ho, ho, ho!' he said aloud merrily. 'Are those-- why yes! They're toys... but not my toys...'

Pete cast Santa an akward stare.

'Look at their eyes, look!' cried Santa.

Pete withdrew his stare, and cast it anew towards the silver wall. There were many red lights appearing suddenly, and Pete could see that these were the eyes of a thousand robots. He held both pistols out in front of him, and fired a single shot from each.

Then there was a silence.

The sound of bullets hitting off metal aired sharply. Two of the robots fell onto their fronts and bellowed into smoke and random blue streaks of electricity. Pete smirked.

The line seemed to halt, and all of the robots turned their heads to their fallen comrades, and then, as if angered, they started into a faster pace, almost a sprint. Their footsteps became heavy, and the bridge began to vibrate gentely under their charge.

Santa threw down his shotgun, and then grabbed the end of his sack with both hands. Using his festive strength, he hurled it thirty feet into the air, and then watched as it plummeted down and crashed onto the bridge, around a hundred yards in front. The robots walked around it, but took little notice.

Santa then grabbed his shotgun, and fired off two shots frantically. Pete did the same, gunning down ten of the evil toys.

What's in the sack i hear you ask? Stay tuned!

pm.gif   

Old 12-31-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

Jimmy pressed a button and watched his gasoline warhead fly into a cluster of robots. it exploded, but didnt do much good. the only change in robot behavior was that a handful of robots peeled off from the main group and spread out, so he couldnt blow them all up with a missle again. jimmy proton laughed, and started stomping through the pack of silver weirdos.

OOC: are the mutants going to come into play later or something R.I. ?

Oracle has 228 Posts

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 01-11-2008

God is upon you.

OOC: of course!! sorry it took me so long to reply, i totally forgot i even had this thread going. my bad!

Santa ran forwards in a rage of bloodlust, whacking the first of the robots to greet him around the head with the butt of his shotgun - sending it crashing to the floor in a combustion of sparks. Then he lowered his weapon to the hip, and fired two shots off in quick succession, which grounded two more of the ill-tempered Christmas presents. Gun Slinger Pete wasn't far behind, trying to keep up with his patron saint, firing off rounds of bullets. The robots were numerous, but they were a fucking slow bunch, always kept at arms length by a trusty combative manouver.

Santa fought his way through dozens more of the robots, as they swarmed around him - breaking their formation. At last, with a trail of corpses in his wake, the wayward and determined Christmas legend could see his sack laying sprawled out on the bridge only ten yards away. He quickly reloaded his shotgun, side stepping blows from the sweeping arms of the robots, who tried invainly to subdue him.

Gun Slinger Pete in the meantime was forced to trade his revolvers in for a pair of good ole fists - having run out of ammo. He pounded one robot to pieces, and then another, and another, until he realised his hands were covered in blood, and sharp pieces of metal were sticking out from his knuckles. He stood calmly and patiently amongst the chaos, treating his wound, casually ducking beneath the robots, or jumping above them, to avoid attacks.

Santa lined up his sack with the sights of his shotgun -- and pulled the trigger. Sound lost its place. A flash of white. A terrible shudder. Then there was darkness.

Gun Slinger Pete, unphased by the explosion, watched on as Brooklyn Bridge began to crumble into the river - its foundations shattered, and a large hole in its breadth. Hundreds of robots began to fall down rapidly appearing cracks, and soon the bridge plummeted sharply for the water. There wasn't enough time to react.

Only Santa made any sort of move - he jumped from the bridge, and into the river with a huge splash.

"Ho ho ho me hearties! This is the way to be goin'!"

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2008

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler

OOC:np man, this game be fun.

Jimmy Proton fired his chainguns into the enemy until he exhausted his bullets. then he paused, as he heard a massive explosion. he looked in its direction and noted a mushroom cloud.
"odd, nitroglycerin isnt that destrucive and my geiger counter dosent indicate uranium or a similar radioactive material. i have to investigate."
Jimmy stomped off through the robots towards the Brooklyn Bridge.
OOC: Rokdar, would you do an "arena fight" roleplay with me? basicly we make a character each and then we make them fight. we seem to be the only people still here. where the heck is everyone?

Oracle has 228 Posts

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif