Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 11-08-2007

Portugal Basan
Occasional Lurkerô
 Basan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud of

There are only a few more unknowns recognised in the list I've linked before. UED's list shows a few but that one shows even less unknowns.

Basan has 307 Posts

Let's see what drops by...
Avy n' siggy are courtesies of the following, respectively: Apocalyptic & DarkSlayer633 (from WB's)

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Basan  

Old 11-08-2007

United States adam2new
ren readme.1st imaiti.ot
 adam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud ofadam2new has much to be proud of

A great listfile for SC and others is at http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/namebre...#ListFileTable. It's great! I just use it for SC, though.

adam2new has 14 Posts

Starcraft 2, eh? Can they make a version with 2D graphics? I would very much appreciate it!
I am busy in high school... I can't always be on this site, nor can I always remember when I go to StarEdit.net that I have an account here...
If they do... SC2's new stuff in 2D will give more people a chance to play!

pm.gif   

Old 11-08-2007

Portugal Basan
Occasional Lurkerô
 Basan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud ofBasan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2New View Post
A great listfile for SC and others is at http://www.zezula.net/en/mpq/namebre...#ListFileTable. It's great! I just use it for SC, though.
Something really new, please. ;p

Basan has 307 Posts

Let's see what drops by...
Avy n' siggy are courtesies of the following, respectively: Apocalyptic & DarkSlayer633 (from WB's)

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Basan