Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 02-22-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tales of Avarice (Open RpG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
(ooc: Hey Eido, it's kinda getting boring in here by myself, ya know)

Amelia opened her eyes, watching as the room stopped spinning. Focused on the phone to her left, she tried to grab it to call for help, but it ended up falling to the floor with a thud. She was weak and could no longer reach out for it. She started screaming.

"Hellllllloooooooooooooo?! HELLO?! HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"
I had to cover my ears, the screaming was horrifying annoying.

"Stupid Girl, SHUT UP" I yelled loudly, I turned tthen to call one of people.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-22-2007

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Amelias voice began to crack and her throat turned raw. Coughing harshly, she could taste blood in her mouth. Rolling over onto her side, her right arm dangling over the cot she was laying on, she began to cry. Not loud, obnoxious crying, but the kind of crying when you have finally given up. Coughing more brought a string of saliva and blood to her mouth that reached out for the floor. She was dying. Her body was starting to give up.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she managed to get a single, quiet, "help" out from between her lips before her body started convulsing with seizures. In her mind, she was trapped. At this point, she didn't care what happened to her. She just didn't want to die alone...

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-22-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Trent doubled over, his psionic energies growing closer and closer to his physical limit. His eyes were now glowing bright gold and blue, while bolts of the same colored energy traced quickly from his body to the floor. He looked at the man, his eyes crying tears of blood. Somethings happening to her...and me...must stop it...

"There's an...escape pod...use it...escape...this ship...cannot...handle..." He coughed, his blood flowing freely from both his nose and mouth. "My mind will...destroy this ship...and me with it. GO!" He waved the man away, and pushed him out of his mind.

Trent channeled all of his mind...he could sense her. Her life was fading. He could hear the dead - they were reaching out to him, clamoring. Their world was one of emotions, and they were rejoicing - a messenger of power, who could deliver their "Judgment" of the living, even when he himself would be dead. However, he would not let them take her with him...

Slowly, he began to stand. His psionic energies traveled..."under" space, instantaneously reaching her. For the time being, he would live. As long as he continued to heal her, he would live. And she was healing. But she wouldn't need healing for much longer.

And he couldn't live much longer, anyway. Other realms of existence were creeping into his mind - the dead, those waiting to be born, those who would never be born, and those already born - simultaneously augmenting and destroying his mind. It would not be long before he would join them...join them all...

{EDIT]
~Character 2~

The San Angeles unfolded space around her, emerging just a short distance away from the dust cloud the base had become. Her sensors peered out, analyzing everything in the local space. It was obvious that nothing was left of the station, but her sensors focused on the distinct engine trails left by the survivors.

"Captain," spoke Mr. Trey, sensors manager. "We've detected several engine trails. Two are of singular ships, one trailing the other. We also have a set of multiple trails, heading off in a different direction."

Quintin thought for only the briefest moment. "I doubt the target would have been killed aboard the base, nor would the other two flee if the larger group had taken it. It's obvious by the hasty trails of the larger group that they were forced to reconsider their options. Which means our two escapee's carry the target." He straightened his flight jacket. "The explosion did not happen to long ago, and the trail indicates STL* speeds. Set course to follow...maximum impulse."

With that command, the San Angeles plowed through the gas and micro-dust, emerging on the other side a few seconds later. The Hunt had begun.

The San Angeles, however, was not the only participant...

~Character 3

Dorian bowed to his Clan Magnii, who sat on the throne, legs crossed. "What should I do in your service, my Magnii?"

The Magnii nodded. "You may rise." After he straightened up, the Magnii wasted no time. "It is well known you have the fastest bounty ship in our fleet. My intelligence staff located a valuable photon-based laser accelerator. I want that piece of technology, by any means."

"I shall obey, Magnii." Dorian smiled. His chance for glory was at hand.

Last edited by Reservoir; 02-22-2007 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added Character 3
Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 02-24-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

(OOC: Someone PM me a summary of what has been going for the past few posts, thank you.)

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-24-2007

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

(OOC: Everyone is chasing us. I am dying. As is J.A.S.'s char. And you're sitting there doing nothing. Pretty accurate, everyone?)

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 03-14-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

As I recovered my composure and my mind I came to the realization that the stupid girl, Amelia was in trouble. I looked at her pathetic and weak, much different from my initial encounter with her. I was almost about to laugh, perhaps kick her to make me superior. But I didn't. Thankfully.

The medkit in the corner was jammed in the crevice where it was put. I yanked on the blasted medkit with all my strength. Even to the point where I turned a sickly purple. I was furious at the medkit, blasted fat ass, that what it was. Cursing under my breath I continiued my effort for another minute or so, before giving to the realization my strength wouldn't help. I quickly ran out to the hall and grabbed the other medkit.

As I returned, Amelia wasn't looking to well. Her skin was a bit transperent. She felt cold. I took my medkit and began treating her with what I had. I injected her with milligrams of a painkiller as well as another drug slowing her body metabolism. Then returning to get a blood regenerator on her arm. I carried her to the bed and tucked her in. leaving the blood regenerator hanging on the wall to increase her blood supply.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-21-2007

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Amelia started to wake, slowly realizing that her body wasn't as cold as it had been. Looking down, she realized she was now back on the cot, with 3 blankets on her. A blood generator hung above her on the wall, and the door to her cell was open.

Gathering all of her strength, she eased up into a sitting position and cracked her neck. She could feel her heart pounding, trying to recover it's resources, and work with the shoddy generator that was hooked up to it.

After taking a few breaths, she stood, feeling a bit dizzy for a few seconds. Standing still, she listened for any signs of life. As her mind began to clear, and she felt stronger, she dropped the blankets onto the bed and grabbed the generator from the wall. She must have been sleeping for quite some time, since it was now night outside.

Leaning on the wall slightly, she walked slowly down the hall, looking around each corner as if she had the chance to defend herself if something were to happen. The generator made a sickening whirr sound as she moved past rooms. She could feel her body temperature returning to normal as she kept walking, leaning less on the wall with each step.

She stopped at the main command center of the ship, and peered inside of the room.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 03-28-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

Bleep. Bleep. Bleep.

The command center was a odd haze of smoke and gloom. The men and women inside the small room, were a odd motley bunch. They were both ridged from their experiences, experiences full of horror. As such the room was in daze, the motley crew looked toward the center screen's, the tactical monitor. They looked tenetavily as if the cloak on the ship would fizzle out or perhaps they would be greeted by a Earth Fleet or some bandits. They were always ready. Yet, they're attention made it appeared they would flinch at the alert of a enemy vessel. Such that, they appeared to be deeply comitious. As if half-awake.

However, in a small corner in the right portion of the room I had leaned back on my chair. Resting my feet on the computer consoles and drifting away into space. The odd bleep, bleep, bleep of the console continued to a lulling lullably into sleep. And with that my head leaned back and my eyes closed. I resisted to no avail.

A couple hours of later, I had opened my eyes to see a blurry picture of a woman scurrying about. With some strain I blinked and fell back.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-28-2007

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

She looked around the room, as she slowly opened the door. There were quite a few people, but none of them seemed to notice her presence. They all seemed too busy with their monitors.

She was hoping to find some kind of map that could tell her where they were going. She was also looking for a gun. Something to protect herself with if all hell broke lose.

Looking to her left, she saw a small handgun sitting on a desk. Bringing it into focus, she also noticed someone else was looking at the gun; As well as watching her. She paused, and made eye contact. They were both at equal distance from the gun, and Amelia contemplated what she was going to do next. If she reached for it, and didn't get it, she could die. If she did get it, then she would have an entire ship of people bearing down on her.

She blinked, and within that moment, the gun was gone.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 04-08-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

I watched the girl closely, feigning sleep. When she had blinked again, I had dissappeared behind her, through of the other doors. To her I had dissappeared somewhere in the ship. She had turned around to leave the command center. But pop, there I was. I looked at her, I said "Going somewhere hun?" , though if recall I was tapping my foot and crossing my arms.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2007

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

"I believe I am, but I don't know where just yet. Would you be so kind as to tell me where we are headed so that I can decide right now wether we are friends or enemies?" She said, looking into his eyes, staring him down.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 04-10-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
"I believe I am, but I don't know where just yet. Would you be so kind as to tell me where we are headed so that I can decide right now wether we are friends or enemies?" She said, looking into his eyes, staring him down.
"Miss, you really need to start calming down. Look how about we go down to the mess, the chef makes some great food. And we can talk. Talk about everything eh?"

I started grinning then I believe.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-11-2007

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Her stomach growled a low but audible gorwl at the mention of food. She nodded and followed him down the hall. Shortly, they arrived upon 2 large steel doors that slid open as they walked up to them. On the other side of the doors were about 4 men sitting at a single table talking. They stopped and look up at their commander, and simultaniously grinned.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 04-13-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

I looked at my guys, I gave little chuckle. I turned back to Amelia, "What would you like? We serve literary anything and everything you can think of. Though, some of the quality of the food is eh. So well? "

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-13-2007

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Amelia looked around and gave a little thought to what her stomach wanted most.

"Spaghetti would be nice." She said, nodding.

The captain nodded to the chef and he began cooking the noodles and sauce. Amelia looked around, trying to decide where to sit to eat. She noticed a small table by a window, showing nothing but the darkness of the black abyss, dotted with a few stars. She thought that would be a nice place to sit. Perhaps she could get some more infromation from the captain.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts