Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 04-03-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

http://s.guildomatic.com/11606/host/...0a7464d914.jpg
Kalecgos down other day, brutallus is gonna be hard =\

pm.gif   

Old 04-03-2008

Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

So, brutallus hits kinda hard. This is just his main hand attack, hes got an offhand attack on top of that. He also stomps your tank and removes 50% of their armor. And apparently sunwell has a static buff on every mob that reduces your tanks avoidance by 25% (mobs gain 5% hit and reduces chance we dodge by 20%).

Oh, and there is a debuff that ticks for 3200/3200/6400 at the last part. There is also raid damage of 1600/3200/6400 (one every 10 seconds). And to top it all off, your raid needs to do 28k DPS. To give you an example of how much DPS that is, imagine you are doing kara with a typical 2 tank, 3 healer, 5 DPS group. With the DPS required to kill brutallus, you would kill maiden in 48 seconds.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg brutallus.jpg (156.9 KB, 27 views)

pm.gif   

Old 04-04-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Ok, so random screenshot time. mostly my exploring + having fun with noggenfogger.

Tiny (Can you spot me?):

More Tiny:

Exploring!

Zone Transitions between Loch Modan and Dun Morogh:

Ironforge Airport:

Top of Mount Ironforge:

Random troll or whatevers along the side of the mountain (there are a few other areas like this, i mean these are full mobs, level 6-9, in the IF Airport area trolls even fight constantly with the IF Airport guards):

Dancing Dr00ds:

Ok, who cast float on this dude? (btw, wrong game):

LAG ZOMG:

And a screenshot from my excursion to the dancing troll area:

Hmm, thought I had more of the trolls, was sure I took a couple while they were wailing on me (they are neutral to both, I guess, but are flagged as horde, so I could attack them if I wanted seeing as I'm alliance).

Earlier I swam around the southern edge of kalimdor and discovered the FREAKY cave and music, along with a really beautiful tauren farm, was really scenic.

I do believe I've run out of areas to explore actually. Hyjal is No Man's Land so I'm SOL for that, and there isn't really much left around Ironforge. I could keep between the zones and try to travel to the westernmost area past the wetlands, or try to see whats next to the searing gorge, but I'm not sure I could pull that off.

By the way, Newman's Landing is really boring. It's not even that interesting scene-wise.

The qual-thalas if you swim north around the continent (says your in the middle of the EPL but your not) with the wierd dock/tower is actually pretty cool, though I came across it before i realized what it was.

I've since learned that if you swim east or west from Ruth' village on teldrassil you can see some furbolg huts. (yay exploring).

Oh, and I must've missed screenshots of it, but horde tried to hit Ironforge or Stormwind via the tram, and I happened to be tiny and in cat form, lol, so I was hanging around and 3 of them came over to "pet me" it was really funny. xD

following random lowbies (when tiny and a cat/bear/cheetah) can really confuse them sometimes.

-Neo

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 04-05-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Where is this troll dancing place at anyway? I've seen plenty of screenies about it but never actually seen it.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 04-05-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Where is this troll dancing place at anyway? I've seen plenty of screenies about it but never actually seen it.
If you fly from teldrassil to moonglade (if your alliance obviously) you'll see the village -- it's in the hills of darkshore.

I think you see it flying from moonglade to auberdine, but I'm not sure.

The only way to get to it is by falling (bring floating stuff, noggenfogger, etc...) and once there you can't get out except through death/hearthstone. Also you've gotta climb around through winterspring -- i couldn't find a path through moonglade.

-Neo

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 04-08-2008

Voting independent

Enraged brutallus hurts =[

Attached Images
File Type: jpg lolenrage.jpg (140.1 KB, 24 views)

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

I really hope they don't do another Stamina upgrade with WotLK gear.

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

Voting independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhand View Post
I really hope they don't do another Stamina upgrade with WotLK gear.
They arent, Blizzard has already stated this
"There was also a change in how much Stamina items got when The Burning Crusade came out and the new items should maintain the consistency they have now and not jump up a huge margin."
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...79310&sid=1#73

pm.gif   

Old 04-13-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

I like how people come to inspect corpses of fellow players in their own capital city. Fun times.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_020508_223309.jpg (225.2 KB, 84 views)
Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-15-2008

United States Awesomemancer
Yep. I'm awesome.
 Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!Awesomemancer is unstoppable!

Friend of mine took a picture of my mage after I got a debuff that made me tiny. D:

It was pretty neat.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg damnit.jpg (29.5 KB, 17 views)
Awesomemancer has 35 Posts

Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Awesomemancer Send a message via MSN to Awesomemancer  

Old 05-17-2008

Voting independent

Finally got my bear mount (server first tauren!) tonight, yay! I was the last person in the original group to get it (so this is our guilds 10th). I decided to have some fun with buffs! I bring you... the giant bear!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg giantbear.jpg (171.2 KB, 19 views)

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

That's looking kinda cool, TRD, grats!

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-15-2008

Voting independent

WOOT! Finally got S4 healing mace, shoulders inc soon (gonna be going from S1 shoulders to S4 haha)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg woot.jpg (134.0 KB, 19 views)

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 08-18-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Wow, what's the addon you're sporting there? That tells you pawn value, etc?

BTW, Brutal is ++jealous.

I've switched to PvP because it's neigh-impossible to find a guild that isn't fully of snotty elitists AND doesn't have a nutty raiding schedule. Now I have to put up with retards in blues and greens that bitch about how bad alliance is with like 14k damage done at the end of a BG.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-19-2008

Voting independent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
Wow, what's the addon you're sporting there? That tells you pawn value, etc?

BTW, Brutal is ++jealous.

I've switched to PvP because it's neigh-impossible to find a guild that isn't fully of snotty elitists AND doesn't have a nutty raiding schedule. Now I have to put up with retards in blues and greens that bitch about how bad alliance is with like 14k damage done at the end of a BG.
http://wowui.worldofwar.net/?p=mod&m=3999

Its called Pawn, lets you customize an estimate value for stats to help you figure out what would be the best item for you.

For example, healing might be worth 2 points while crit is worth .5 points. It lets you do it for socket colors too.

Also, what class/faction are you and what times were you looking to raid?

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif