Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-27-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Weird Shit with Firefox

In the past few days, I've noticed when I go to some pages while using Firefox it comes out in a bunch of unicode-looking shit. Pages load normally using Internet Explorer. FF is updated. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Screenshot:

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 01-31-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Have you tried clearing your cache?

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

seems like the server isn't setting mime types correctly or something and/or it's not actually a real .html it's just parsed as such, but for some reason firefox is literally displaying the unparsed stuff.

clear your cache I suppose, and cookies for the site see if that helps.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo