Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 04-29-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default Breakup stories?

I just broke up with my girlfriend who I've been dating almost 2 years (2 weeks from today) now, and I feel like shit. You guys have any good break-up stories? I just need to take meh mind off it. And no, this is different from the relationship thread.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zolf
¿PORQUE NO TE CALLAS!?
 Zolf is on a distinguished road

Erase her pictures, her phone number from your cellphone, etc. You will be ok in a few days.

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

No, sorry. You'll feel like shit for a while, but then it'll pass. Cheer up.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

All my breakups happened because one of us had to leave the country p. much

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 04-29-2008

Russian Federation NeoSoviet
BF Member
 NeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too long

I stuck it in her pooper, she screamed, awkward silence ensued. The following day everything was awkward. We broke up.

(Note, she agreed to it before hand, and I lubed everything up and was slow, she was just a pain intolerant woman xD)

Another one.

I noticed my girl was aggressive, and very jealous of me with my other female friends. She would get angry if a girl even hugged me.

Everything became weird the day I told her I kissed a female friend in the lips as a joke, she hit me. As in, punched the shit out of my face. I looked at her and saw the face of madness. I broke up with her.

She kept calling me trying to go back... crazy girl.

Another:

Everything was perfect, I cheated with her best friend. I was an asshole, I cried, begged for forgiveness. She was intelligent and never agreed.

Current, with her sister. All sex, and no relationship. We barely have things in common. Etc etc

Gay gay homoerotic gay gay placenta-

NeoSoviet has 839 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

NeoSoviet, get help.

Bullet, I've dated the same girl for five years. Give some details on what happened and maybe I can relate a little bit.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 04-29-2008

Russian Federation NeoSoviet
BF Member
 NeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too long

I don`t need help. I need loooooooooove

NeoSoviet has 839 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Relationship Day 240. Mad crazy good sex in the shower. Passion, love, the whole shebang.
Relationship Day 241. "I don't feel it any more."
Single... Day 1. Sitting at home. Blankly staring at my screen. Watching Stargate... fifth episode of the day.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
I stuck it in her pooper, she screamed, awkward silence ensued. The following day everything was awkward. We broke up.
bwhahahahah

reminds me.

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassad View Post
NeoSoviet, get help.

Bullet, I've dated the same girl for five years. Give some details on what happened and maybe I can relate a little bit.
We broke up due to some long standing issues, ones that we'd managed to keep buried for a bit from the beginning of our relationship (I'm not gettin into those) and eventually I realized that I was more or less leading her and myself as well, on. I knew it would hurt her more down the road, because I think she believed she loved me, so I had to end it.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Broke up with a girl that I loved recently. Not much to the story, she is an emotional wreck and is afraid to let people in because she doesn't want to get hurt. You just feel like shit for a while.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 04-29-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Well lets see out of all the girls Ive dated or w/e she was the only one I actually loved or felt something. We dated on and off throughout all of highschool it would be something like 3 years if it was on the entire time. We were at 15 months solid when it ended. It ended because I made three mistakes. I got really drunk and cheated on her. Than the second mistake was telling her because you see I loved her so much that I felt so guilty that I couldnt even look at her. So I told her. We tried to work it out for a few months but we slowly drifted apart and I was always out drinking with my friends (the third mistake) so that really really didnt help especially since the whole situation occured while I was intoxicated, and so we eventually mutually broke up.

At the time I was happy cause I had jus turned 19 so I could experiance the bars and all that, and it was something new so we talked about it for a few weeks if it was the right choice and we eventually decided that yes it was (again mostly cause I was now 19 so I wanted to experiance that), but now almost 4 months later, its the worst experiance of my life. Im still very much in love with her, think about her quite often and have no chance. All the girls Ive met since fail in comparrison to her and just dont interesting me in any long term thing. So to say in short, this was the type of girl you marry. I just happened to fuck it up.

Essentially I choose Alcohol over her, and payed the price.

So yah try that.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Currently it must be Day 5.

Feeling numb, but better.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Just dont turn to alcohol and you'll be alrite

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 04-29-2008

United States GordonFreeman
Messiah
 GordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
Just dont turn to alcohol and you'll be alrite

Wrong. Some good drinks will do you good. Besides, dumping is always 10X better than getting dumped.

GordonFreeman has 701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to GordonFreeman