Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 01-14-2007

United States Hymn
Green is the new Black.
 Hymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatness
Default Godly Rare Theories

Couple of godly rare theorycraft items I've been thinking about, and these include Imbue-ing and Crafting as well.

MF Boots (for casters)
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Item
30% Faster Run/Walk
10% Faster Hit Recovery
+40 to Mana
+40% Resist to Fire/Lightning/Cold/Poison
+40% Resist to Fire/Lightning/Cold/Poison

Post your theorycrafts here, get information on what can spawn on what here

At level 90, you can assume that you get up to 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes on rares and on crafts you get up to 4 prefixes or suffixes.

Hymn has 6,931 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Hymn  

Old 01-15-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you
Default Re: Godly Rare Theories

Hmmm can u craft Rune words? That would work well but dont know if u can

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 01-15-2007

Canada rise
StarCraft: Legacy
 rise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan550 View Post
No.

rise has 1,926 Posts

Past, Present, Future

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to rise  

Old 01-23-2007

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan550 View Post
Ey? How would you craft runewords?

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 01-23-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

You put runes in item then craft it.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 01-23-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Shadow Paladin
 Shadow Paladin is just really niceShadow Paladin is just really niceShadow Paladin is just really niceShadow Paladin is just really nice

That would be cool. But no :P

Part of Blizzforums since 2003!

pm.gif   

Old 01-24-2007

United States Zayntahirziya
Yep.
 Zayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud of

I do know that the weapon with the most one handed damage in the game is a cryptic sword with cruel and grandmaster (or something like that mod) giving it 450% ed, along with other mods and dual leech, this would be the most awesoem pally, or barb weap for most dmg with a critical hit.

Zayntahirziya has 2,793 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-25-2007

United States Hymn
Green is the new Black.
 Hymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatness

Rare fuxpro Staff

+2 All Sorceress Skills
+2 Sorceress Cold Spells
Add 2 Sockets
20% Faster Cast Rate
+15 to Strength
+20 to Energy
+3 Blizzard
+3 Cold Mastery
+3 Warmth

Socket that bitch with +5/-5 lv/die facets That would be nuts.

Hymn has 6,931 Posts

Old 01-25-2007

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

I'm not sure you could get +2/+2 and then +3/3/3, I think those are limited to either +2/+3 or +2/2 aren't they?

Heh. Still though... a good memory staff would be nicer I think. =/

-Kupa

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 01-25-2007

Canada rise
StarCraft: Legacy
 rise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightened

I don't think you can spawn +all/+tree. I only know it is +2/3 for tree/specific.

rise has 1,926 Posts

Past, Present, Future

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to rise  

Old 01-25-2007

United States Hymn
Green is the new Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupa View Post
I'm not sure you could get +2/+2 and then +3/3/3, I think those are limited to either +2/+3 or +2/2 aren't they?

Heh. Still though... a good memory staff would be nicer I think. =/

-Kupa
the +3 mods are random mods for the staff, which I don't think affects the rare stats.

Uhm, no idea on the +2/+2 mods, I don't recall ever seeing a +2 all and +2 cold staff before, but I could be wrong.

Hymn has 6,931 Posts

Old 01-27-2007

United States Zayntahirziya
Yep.
 Zayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud of

You can get a +3 tree, +3 skill/+3skill/+3skill random mods staff if I recall correctly. It's either that or a +2 tree.

Zayntahirziya has 2,793 Posts

pm.gif