Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

United States Larry "Geno" Meyers
...Aroo?
 Larry "Geno" Meyers doesn't suck
Default Re: Welcome Back to BF

*Thinking Emoji*

pm.gif   

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

Agreed with Warhog, perhaps with a few exceptions:
1. Leave WAYLTN
2. Leave mmmaaaybe some choice threads if they still exist, like the debate about the zerg invading the earth
3. Nuke the rest from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 1 Week Ago

United States Ghost
haiku d'etat
 Ghost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than you

If everything is going to be deleted, I'd appreciate a heads up so I can personally archive some of TaC's writing that is posted here and nowhere else, maybe read some of his old posts. He was kind of an immature, confrontational person on this site but there are glimpses of who he was in real life that I'd like to revisit.

Ghost has 2,746 Posts

this little light of mine, shine bright and blind the reaper's eyes
thanks Mtank for the sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ghost  

Old 1 Week Ago

United States Proceri
Rabble Rabble Rabble!!
 Proceri is a splendid one to beholdProceri is a splendid one to beholdProceri is a splendid one to beholdProceri is a splendid one to beholdProceri is a splendid one to beholdProceri is a splendid one to behold

Let's not delete everything. Let's get attachments working!

Proceri has 557 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 1 Week Ago

Canada _X_
I wrote in black
 _X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened

Please, lets not delete it. You have more chances of getting killed tomorrow while crossing the street than having someone find this site and associate your old username to your real identity.

To me it's like an old photo album that you check out every now and then to remember the good old days. It has value. But anyways, if it needs to be taken down then I'd also like to archive stuff so a heads up would be nice.

_X_ has 638 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 1 Week Ago

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

There is an entire facebook group of us upset with this development, some of whom have lost the ability to access this forum. Nostalgia isn't worth people's right to privacy and right to have the past stay in the past.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif