Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2006

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win
Default NEW WAYLTN RULES (Please read before posting)

Two or more of you are abusing WAYLTN. The post is supposed to inspire discussion, not increase post count. I'm enforcing a number of new rules.

You're only allowed to post TWO songs a day, or one song for every six posts. That is, you can post twice within six posts but after that you are limited to:

YOU
someone else
someone else
someone else
someone else
YOU AGAIN

got it?

Outside of this, you can post as much discussion as you want. The above rule only applies to song-only posts.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST A SONG TITLE IF YOU ARE POSTING DISCUSSION OR COMMENTS.

Yes I know they're the same rules as before, but I'm sticking this so everyone knows them and can look back to them whenever they need to

-Tassy

Last edited by Cronoss; 08-02-2006 at 01:59 PM.
Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  
Closed Thread