Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 10-07-2007

Romania metalpiss
yes
 metalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizen
Default DOOM stuff

Yeah, well I don't usually do fanart, but Doom is one of the things that changed my life at the time it was released by turning me into a game-obsessed freak and changing my drawings from stick figures, dogs, cats and mushroom houses in happy little forests to demons, guts and gore. Unfortunately I'm not that thing anymore, but part of it still remains. And I still like very much the demons from the original doom game. So much that I decided to make a doom mod for starcraft 2 (I don't mean turning sc2 into a fps). Don't yell at me, if no one likes the idea I'll make it for myself. But most likely I'll never finish it, like always, so you won't have to worry too much about that.

So anyway, before starting to model stuff and making the story & gameplay thing (which I suck at, but I know quite a few people who will help me on balancing stuff & gameplay) I started drawing the monsters so I'll have a better reference when modeling and, well, just because I wanted to do that for a long time :P (I tried when I was 7-8, but of course => total failure); even though the story and stuff are more important...

I won't stick 100% to the original design, I'll make some changes where I like. For example, for the hell knight I kinda combined the doom 1 version with the doom 3 one. I also made the mancubus but I'll scan it later. And I don't really like how the pinky turned out, so I'll most likely do another one. Ok, enough with the irrelevant rant now, heres's what I've done so far:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cacodemon.jpg (67.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg pinky demon.jpg (86.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg hell knight 3.jpg (107.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg mancubus_small.jpg (94.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg mancubus_cap_small.jpg (162.2 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by metalpiss; 10-21-2007 at 05:24 AM.
metalpiss has 27 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-07-2007

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: DOOM stuff

The first drawing is the most appealing in my eyes, but then again I'm no professional.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 10-07-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Dude, the fact you love DOOM was enough to make you awesome in my book...

...but this is some pretty neat stuff. I personally think ol' Pinkey Demon's throat should be a bit longer relative to the back of the neck - I always felt that the PD's head only had a slight incline.

Nevertheless, you're pretty damn good. 'Specially the Cacodemon...muther effin' puffball...

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 10-13-2007

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

well im a fan of everything based on an ancient 2.5D game(thats right, its not even 3D!)i grew up, and i mean litteraly grew up around, DOOM, BLOOD and of course the almighty Duke Nuke'm! well i never really played any of these game when i was inteligent enough to know what the fuck was goin on, but i was unfortunate enough have watched the despicable DOOM movie which was good in a sense of " hey look it looks like a fan art picture on Blizzforums called pinky and its thats looks like the death knight picture."
by the way metal piss, how do you do it? how do you draw or paint like that man, i would give anything to draw like that.

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 10-13-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Just so you guys know, DOOM/DOOM II live on via multiplayer...check out ZDaemon if you're interested. It works with the ZDoom version of DOOM/DOOM II (which is a fan made, for-online, widely-accepted mod), but it's quite funny that there are still clans, mods, and .wad files being made for it. Hell, I'm part of a clan myself.

Just check it out.

Anyway, I assumed he freehanded most, if not all, of it. The coloring is damn near awesome, so I doubt he did that with his hands. I could be wrong, though.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 10-13-2007

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I cannot see them?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-13-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

Yeah, neither can I...the thread is only about a week old. Something must've been frakked on metalpiss's end.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

Old 10-14-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

No, all the old attachments got nuked when BF switched over to its new dedicated server...

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 10-14-2007

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I thought we switched over a lot longer than 6 days ago?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-14-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Oh, right. We probably did, huh. Well, maybe it was a delayed reaction?

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 10-19-2007

United States henrywonderchimp
because boston sucks
 henrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of win

I couldn't see them hours after he posted them, and assumed it was my work's internet filter. Apparently not.

henrywonderchimp has 4,553 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to henrywonderchimp Send a message via MSN to henrywonderchimp Send a message via Yahoo to henrywonderchimp 

Old 10-21-2007

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

i 'could' see them but not any more.

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 10-21-2007

Romania metalpiss
yes
 metalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizenmetalpiss is a model citizen

oups, sorry about that. I attached them again and I also added the mancubus.
These are all freehand, only that the cacodemon and the pinky were painted digitally, the others are plain pencil on paper.

metalpiss has 27 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-21-2007

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Well they are all excellent, what program did you use to color them? just photochop or?

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 10-21-2007

Romania metalpiss
yes

aye, photoshop.

metalpiss has 27 Posts

pm.gif