Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 06-05-2007

Malaysia Saffron
a love affair with bacon
 Saffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatness
Default Re: BF female population

Can you please contain the gayness to specific threads? That banana + sig pic combo is conjuring mental images I'd rather not have at work.

Saffron has 663 Posts

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy...

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Saffron Send a message via MSN to Saffron  

Old 06-05-2007

Australia SunshineDust
Monkeys are out to get me
 SunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
Can you please contain the gayness to specific threads? That banana + sig pic combo is conjuring mental images I'd rather not have at work.
I have noticed that whenever there are bananas and other homosexual innuendos, there's Saffy Waffy. Can I call you that?

SunshineDust has 224 Posts

30/6/07 - Latest StarCraft 2 FAQ

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SunshineDust  

Old 06-05-2007

Malaysia Saffron
a love affair with bacon
 Saffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatness

I think you've called me worse. Anyway if you don't let up I shall be forced to offer you hot yaoi manlove pics when I see you online, and it's widely documented that yaoi sends elcap offline for the entire night.

Saffron has 663 Posts

Old 06-05-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Oh god, both of you go back to /b/ ffs

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 06-05-2007

Malaysia Saffron
a love affair with bacon

Sorry, not possible. My post count desperately needs to go up, and by that I mean in whatever way possible.

Saffron has 663 Posts

Old 06-05-2007

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronoss View Post
Saddest thread ever? Probably.
Probably the most pathetic since the Alphawolf/Eleazar/whatever chronicles, but at least it co-spawned one of the funniest in a while.

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 06-07-2007

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

thats the funniest in a while because i got a real job, and my genius mind and my great sense of humor don't grace the forums as often as they should be otherwise. It is a grave misfortune for all.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 06-07-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhun View Post
thats the funniest in a while because i got a real job, and my genius mind and my great sense of humor don't grace the forums as often as they should be otherwise. It is a grave misfortune for all.
How about less gracing more humor.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

BlizzForums Bliss
Death is the road to awe.
 Bliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too much

So many guys on this forum, you think that would make the girls want to come to this forum; guess not..

It's not like where "nerds"

Nerd as a stereotypical, archetypal and frequently used informally as a derogatory designation, refers to somebody who passionately pursues intellectual or esoteric knowledge or pastimes rather than engaging in social life, such as participating in organized sports or other mainstream social activities.

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-04-2018

United States Protosschick99
We Want Our ***** Back.
 Protosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post

SURPRISE! YOU'RE A LESBIAN! :P
You literally told my future 11 years ago XD LOLOL!

Protosschick99 has 3,479 Posts

*^*I walk by faith and not by sight! I see the invisible and do the impossible!!*^*
BF Legend:
First Female Member
| Romans 10:17 | John 3:16 | Jeremiah 29:11 |

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Protosschick99 Send a message via MSN to Protosschick99 Send a message via Yahoo to Protosschick99