Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 11-24-2018

United States Ghost
haiku d'etat
 Ghost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than you
Default What have you guys been up to?

It's been a few years, what have you guys been doing?

I graduated from college and don't use my degree at all in my work as a software developer. I have a kid. Tim-and-Carl passed away a few years ago after a long battle with cancer.

I have actually missed this website a lot. It's from a different time, a different point in history, back when social media companies didn't dominate the entire internet. Posting on here was a very formative experience for me as a kid, as lame as that is.

Ghost has 2,747 Posts

this little light of mine, shine bright and blind the reaper's eyes
thanks Mtank for the sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ghost  

Old 11-30-2018

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you
Default Re: What have you guys been up to?

Holy fucking hell its been 10 years since I last visited...cant believe this place is still running. Just got hit by the noatalgia train

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx