Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-17-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: I keep rifles under my bed for self-defense?!?

http://caninebreeds.bulldoginformati...dian-dogs.html

Enjoy.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-17-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

The best weapon to start with is a trained body and mind, before considering a home firearm purchase.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Maybe it's an M-16.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
Now that I think of it, are there any legal SMGs that people can get? Easily or not? I've heard and seen people using rifles and shotguns, but not SMGs. A SMG would be a good alternative to a shotgun.
You can get an SMG model like an UZI or MP5 but in order for it to be legal it has to be semi-auto fire at most.

The exception is if you want to be fingerprinted and give up your 4th amendment rights for an FFL. If you do that, then you can have one in full-auto. Although I'd hate to have to explain taking down an intruder with automatic firepower.

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I know that on more powerful weapons they shoot the projectile at such velocities that they spin so fast as to cause damaging air turbulence around them. Some guns are so powerful that if you shoot at someone and miss by 3 inches there will still be tissue damage due to the air around the bullet spinning so fast. But would a rifle do that?
I would be willing to safely bet that most, if not all, rifles you come across as a civilian dont have that much punch to do damage even if you're narrowly missed. Some minor bruising or a heat rash at BEST if it was a finger width away. You'd have to get up into some heavy duty hunting rifles or combat approved rifles for that sort of business. Sniper rifles can certainly do it but those are sort of in their own class I feel considering they have so much more power and ridiculous caliber bullets.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
Now that I think of it, are there any legal SMGs that people can get? Easily or not? I've heard and seen people using rifles and shotguns, but not SMGs. A SMG would be a good alternative to a shotgun.
SMGs introduce a whole different level of problems. for instance, if you miss, where is your bullet going to end up?

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif