Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 04-01-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

That hurts lol. True or not thats cold.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 04-01-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Later bro, thanks for the great pictures and wip's

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 04-01-2008

United States Cheamy of doom
Unnown BF Vet
 Cheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortals

I was never a big fan of the WIP forum, (not against it, just never could get interested in the reading) but the few times i did muster enough attention to read a full story, i usually enjoyed it. Much respect to all posters in there.

But to WarHog, manb, sad to see ya go. I rarely pop in here nowadays, but it's always nice to some other people who was a vet when i was a noob. I won't say it's gonna be odd without you, cause as you said, you've been gone for awhile.

But peace man, and good luck in this thing called life.

You better be resigning, cause im gonna sound like a complete dumbass if you're not... (and No offense meant Warhog...)

But if this was the april fool's joke, why would they pick Warhog. I mean he hasn't been hugely active or been admining much for awhile has he? Why would they choose him over Rc, Cronoss (Crisp??? What the hell...) or LOA. I mean i figure they'd choose someone more active in this area then him...

Last edited by Cheamy of doom; 04-01-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Cheamy of doom has 500 Posts

M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank Driver.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Cheamy of doom Send a message via Yahoo to Cheamy of doom 

Old 04-01-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I posted in WIP and you never commented. I blame you!

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

I think, BF is doing all this bad stuff so people believe it's done, April fools stuff. Then later this month they'll announce they're brining back the arcade and journals.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 04-01-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Bout damn time I the arcade was the reason i started coming here.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 04-01-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Oh. Well, GG Warhog. GLHF

JT has 18,012 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 04-01-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

im out too

but I'll be back =]

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

*ahem* So it's half-past one where I am, and I bet you're all expecting me to come out and say it was a joke.

I'd like to confirm now that it wasn't.

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
That hurts lol. True or not thats cold.
What, did you think I was staying here for you? Seriously now. Eight years here to stick around for a bunch of people I barely know or care to get to know? (That statement doesn't apply to everyone nor the people I laugh at, especially the latter since they've provided a tiny bit of entertainment) Yeah, right.

That is all.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhog View Post
*ahem* So it's half-past one where I am, and I bet you're all expecting me to come out and say it was a joke.

I'd like to confirm now that it wasn't.

That is all.
i'm stealing this, kthx bai.

That is all.

ps: i wish it was a hoax, since seriously, it just doesn't seem like the same community without him.

Last edited by Neo; 04-02-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 04-02-2008

Belgium Sfinx
Not even close
 Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!

Well someone likes to go out with a bang... good luck on your future endeavours. I quit the quiet way

Sfinx has 7,050 Posts

Somewhere and nowhere.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Sfinx Send a message via MSN to Sfinx  

Old 04-02-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Hey, few questions:

Why do you feel it is so important to tell all the people you don't care about that you are resigning? (The few that care, already knew, right?)

If you think nobody will miss or has missed you, do you think they will now? (Are you looking for some good old attention?)

How come you've been around for 8 years and still your only attachment to this forum is WIP? (Are you making the same statement over again? Or how interested in the rest of the forum were you really?)

Why do you think resigning makes a difference? (Why do you say you're out when all that has really changed is the color of your username?)

What the hell am I trying to prove anyway? That you're a sentimental old fool

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

Just leave him alone and let him go. He shouldn't announce these things to a bunch of people who don't care, but you shouldn't start asking him questions trying to make him seem wrong either.

I'm not saying goodbye because you're not really "gone" any more than I was gone, and this announcement is unimportant.

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 04-02-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Strange, on the one hand you reckognize this announcement is unimportant and should not have been made, since he isn't really "gone". On the other hand you think I should leave him alone and let him "go".

I'm only here for the self-fulfilling prophecy part of his statement that "this community has crawled into the sewer". These are his words and I have no idea what he is doing here or why he is making this announcement or why either he or I would care.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

*sighs* Let's make this clear. I posted this (it was moved by someone) in WIP, so people who frequented THAT forum would know where I'd gone. That's that. And no, most people that I cared to tell didn't know till I posted in the staff forum that I would resign. This thread was in WIP before it was moved to announce my resignation there. I stickied it there as well... I have no ability to sticky this thread in Chit Chat, and I have no idea what it's doing here. It ought to be moved back to WIP where it belongs, but I can't do that.

As to being gone... I'm not totally gone, I'm dropping in now to say a few words, obviously, and I'll drop in every other month or so to keep in touch and check out the Photographer's thread, probably, but I'm resigning from staff and I won't be around much.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif