Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 05-03-2019

United States The Great Brain
Baby Blue
 The Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud of
Default Just checking in

Every now and then Blizzforums pops into my head and I'll try typing it into my address bar to see if anything pops up. Nothing did for quite a while, and I thought it was gone for good, but here it is again.

I've been killing some time reading old threads and basking in nostalgia. It's been a long time since the good old days, long enough for me to cringe at some of my old posts and choice of username, but I had lots of fun here back in the day, and it's cool to see that this site is still around.

Just want to see if any other old regulars pop in.

The Great Brain has 6,322 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to The Great Brain  

Old 05-20-2019

United States Gonissa
Nerdy.
 Gonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightenedGonissa has become enlightened
Default Re: Just checking in

Uh....I don't know if I count much in that regard (I think most people found me annoying more than anything else, because I was) but uh, hello. I just found this today, and I'm reminiscing on the things of that time. Whatup?

Gonissa has 187 Posts

pm.gif