Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 03-18-2008

United States ArchDreadReaper
Destroyer of Worlds
 ArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightened
Default New Nullifier?

You know, I was really excited about this unit, and now that I have seen it, I kind of hate it. It looks more like a robotic Zerg unit that a Protoss one. And even that I could have looking past, until I saw it had some kind of beam weapon. Bloody hell, enough with the lasers already!

So I took the liberty of making a little sketch up, with my redesign for the Nullifier. Tell me what you think!

-Dread_Reaper

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nullifier.jpg (233.3 KB, 12 views)
ArchDreadReaper has 695 Posts

Axe the Overseer, turn the Infester into the Defiler, and find a place for the Roach.

Add this to your signature if you agree.

New Nullifier?
http://blizzforums.com/showthread.ph...676#post364676

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Yeah... we already have a unit that looks like that.

It's called a High Templar.

Basically you're suggesting we give the HT a Shakurian color scheme.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 03-18-2008

United States milesj
www.sc2armory.com
 milesj has much to be proud ofmilesj has much to be proud ofmilesj has much to be proud ofmilesj has much to be proud ofmilesj has much to be proud ofmilesj has much to be proud ofmilesj has much to be proud ofmilesj has much to be proud of

I love the nullifier design, id rather have another robotic caster then a protoss caster. But your art is great none the less.

Full Zerg Unit and Building database
Gameplay Guide / Media / Voting

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

United States ksm
You think as I do
 ksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwnsksm simply pwns

I really like the Nullifier's model. And your model looks more like a DT replacement.

ksm has 408 Posts

Cut the Tempest model. Make a new one that resembles our beloved Carrier!
Zealot's Psi-Blades, Pylons and Archons must be BLUEISH-WHITE!
Don't use team color there please.

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

Destroyer of Worlds
 ArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
Yeah... we already have a unit that looks like that.

It's called a High Templar.

Basically you're suggesting we give the HT a Shakurian color scheme.
High Templar? Really?

Axe the Overseer, turn the Infester into the Defiler, and find a place for the Roach.

New Nullifier?

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Yes, really.

Your picture looks like a DT to me.

Old 03-18-2008

Poland Rogal84
Da Swarm Da SCA Team
 Rogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightened

Quote:
Yes, really.

Your picture looks like a DT to me.
But you writed HT

Yeah He probably was trying to say Dark Templar, but not the one with armour

Rogal84 has 68 Posts

BlizzForums. SCA Entertainment Team.
http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?p=364627#post364627

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

that looks nothing like a dark templar or a high templar sorry

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Acctually I mean it looks like a DT. A Dark Templar. As in, a High Templar of Shakurian origin. Not a stealth assassin.

Old 03-18-2008

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Acctually I mean it looks like a DT. A Dark Templar. As in, a High Templar of Shakurian origin. Not a stealth assassin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zergums View Post

Its not supposed to be a stealth assassin. Its supposed to be a caster unit, like the Dark Templar version of the casting High Templar. I thought it created an interesting dichotomy between the two races, because there isn't a Dark Templar caster unit in SC2.

-Dread_Reaper

New Nullifier?

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

Poland Rogal84
Da Swarm Da SCA Team
 Rogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightenedRogal84 has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zergums View Post
oh really??

Rogal84 has 68 Posts

BlizzForums. SCA Entertainment Team.
http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?p=364627#post364627

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

United States manoluck99
BF Member
 manoluck99 is a glorious beacon of lightmanoluck99 is a glorious beacon of lightmanoluck99 is a glorious beacon of lightmanoluck99 is a glorious beacon of lightmanoluck99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogal84 View Post
oh really??
quoted for truth ROFL owned

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Sirot
2-Star General
 Sirot is a jewel in the roughSirot is a jewel in the roughSirot is a jewel in the rough

I am not supporting another Protoss infantry unit. It will get harder to tell out what Protoss unit is which in a heated battle and the current Nullifier has a more easily identifiable figure. Nice art though.

Sirot has 228 Posts

Suggestion Threads: Zerg Remix | Terran Remix | Protoss Remix
YAY! Derelicts = Roaches!

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoluck99 View Post
quoted for truth ROFL owned

that's the concept art of zertatual; the unit model and even the concept art look nothing like what he drew

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-18-2008

Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogal84 View Post
oh really??
BWAH HA HA! Excellent! Of course it looks like a Dark Templar. I based the thing off Zeratul and other Dark Templar stuff.

-Dread_Reaper

New Nullifier?

pm.gif