Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Nova will appear in sc2?

Darkling Promotor
    Array

Default Do you think Nova will appear in sc2?

Everyone know thar starcraft ghost is now an "abandoned project" but blizzard created an interesting character: Nova, Terran Ghost as far I know she participates in a special an secret organization ans she hates Kerrigan very much.

Do you think she is going to appear in sc2 as a playable hero?

If you agree, what do you think is going to be her role in sc2?

Theories accepted.
    Last edited by Kainne Absolute; 06-08-2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: errors

BF Member
    Array

Default Re: Do you think Nova will appear in sc2?

no.

if they did that they would have to mesh the two story lines and that would be hela lame.

maybe as a secret unlockable or something.

BF Member
    Array

With Ghost basically dead I can see them incorporating her story into it.

BF Member
    Array

i dunno... I still think she should be an unlockable at end of game or something

BF Member
    Array

maybe she will be an agent of mengsk

The Last Cerebrate
    Array

That might be her in a picture standing behind Mengsk (screenshot 13) but no one knows for sure.

StarCraft II takes place four years after Brood War. So does StarCraft: Ghost. I think she'll be in it.
    sigline
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

Guardian of Helm
    Array

I want to move to Neverwinter on the Sword Coast...

It's like saying that Stukov will appear, or Ulrezaj: there's no reason why she shouldn't, but then, I imagine the game won't suffer without her.

Dont you Dare read this!
    Array

Nova will have some part in SC2 i'm sure......i dont think it will be a big part of the story, but it would be nice just to see her in a crawl mission or something.
    sigline

∫e^x dx
    Array

i dont really care if they integrate it or not blizzards has never put me down when it comes to story line either way im happy
    sigline
    Starcraft2 is finally here...i pretty much wasted 10 years waiting for this game! let see during those 10 years i played 4 years of SC:BW, another 4 years of school and 2 years of ever wondering if they have even considered SC2

The Last Cerebrate
    Array

On a barely related note, Findlay and Gaskavier won't be the only heroes (well, it's unlikely). Do you think most of the heroes will be familiar faces or fresh ones?
    sigline
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

BF Member
    Array

Given the evidence:

1. Warcraft: Adventures Lord Of The Clans was a different-than-RTS (point-and-click) adventure game in development by Blizzard and then cancelled.
    2. The above game prominently was supposed to feature Thrall as its main character.
    3. Since Blizzard had fleshed out the character of Thrall and felt him useful, they incorporated him importantly in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion. Shit, Thrall probably appears more than any other hero. He introduces the game to you as part of the two-mission Orcish "Prologue." He's like your main hero in the the third Campaign, the Orcs. And in the Expansion he appears as an important NPC, as the chief of the new nation of Durotar.

Given the previous pattern, I hope Blizzard will make at least some fans happy by finding a way to incorporate Nova into the storyline of Starcraft II, given the cancellation of Starcraft: Ghost.

Darkling Promotor
    Array

Interesting rashmillion, Blizzard cannot waste all their creative ideas on sc: ghost.

Remember that Nova is a promising student of the ghost academy a part of the Nova squadron that:

"Acting upon the role of the Confederate's clandestine group of secret police, they were mistrusted and shunned by their fellow warriors. Nova Squadron kept on the move, constantly seeking to undo the considerable political sabotage and corruption that ran rampant through the government of the Confederacy. Once the Confederacy was dissolved, however, Nova Squadron was forced to go into hiding. "

So the squadron may emerge from Darkness... I am going to be very dissapointed if Nova kills Kerrigan (I dont know where is read she hates kerrigan very much)...

A Ghost brought doom to the universe...may a ghost will bring a new hope? O________o

Awesome Beyond Awesome
    Array

I feel that the Nova Squadron will team up with Raynor's Raiders in SC2...And I have reasons to believe that Raynor will be a Skullder unit. :p

You know what would be even more awesome? That the Kimeran Pirates join in. Maybe Raynor decides to get help from them too to overthrow the Dominion?

The characters I believe will be in SC2:
    Terran:
    Raynor (Skullder, Battlecruiser, his own type of infantry unit)
    Tychus Findlay (Marine, Reaper)
    Arcturus Mengsk (Expect Raynor to salute him with "Long Time No See, Bastard!" xD) (Battlecruiser)
    Nova (Ghost)
    Admiral Gaskaveer (Siege Tank, Battlecruiser)
    Captain Buzan (Battlecruiser, Spec. Ops for his pirates)
    Alexei Stukov (Spec. Ops)

Zerg:
    Kerrigan (Infested Kerrigan)
    New Cerebrate (Cerebrate)

Protoss:
    New Protoss Female (Mothership) (Seen in gameplay video)
    New Protoss Judicator (No unit) (Seen in gameplay video)
    New Protoss Warrior (Immortal)
    Artanis (Templar, Warp Ray/Phoenix)
    Zeratul (Dark Templar, Stalker)

Other:
    Duran (Unknown)

Note that the "Spec. Ops" units are actually like Ghosts, except without the psionic abilities and with a stronger armor.
    Last edited by Alex06; 06-09-2007 at 10:55 AM.

The Last Cerebrate
    Array

The Kimerans are probably dead; I don't see them teaming up with Raynor.
    sigline

Awesome Beyond Awesome
    Array

Why would they be dead?