Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got the feeling your being watched but no ones there?

I am become death
    Array

Default Re: Got the feeling your being watched but no ones there?

I never had that feeling. Most people should be mroe afraid of me than I of the.

haha
    sigline

StarCraft: Legacy
    Array

What if Big Brother was your homeboy? That'd be ten-and-a-half times more uneasy then watching scarry movies at home at night.
    sigline

Past, Present, Future

Thrashing
    Array

I sometimes get a feeling that somebody is nearby when nobody is there at all, and I mean nobody. Sometimes it gets to me, and I go and check to make sure. Usually happens if the outside is making noises. Sometimes I myself disappear on my friends and reappear 3 seconds later, or that's what it's like. I just move around a lot, and they look one second, and I'm there, and another second, I'm not. But they look back and I'm there.
    sigline
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer64
    Caution the sarcasm served here is hot. In fact it is heated over geothermic vents, so if you burn yourself you'll probably die, but more importantly it's your own damn fault.
    The one formerly known as Inrage

Formerly The Hitman
    Array

yeah but i think only think it when i do something that i kind of feel embarrased when i shouldnt, like shadow spar feel awkward .
    sigline
    Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
    "He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

Voting independent
    Array

Yea I get that feeling... and most of the time I am right. I could be in my room playing games/listening to music or whatever and somebody could try to sneak up on me and somehow I look just as they enter my room. Kinda freaky really...
    sigline

Who, me?
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gorvprince View Post
    and it mostly happens at night.... some say its sometimes be the spirits of people who are asleep.

since when your sleeping, your spirit wonders out of your flesh. what do you call it?
    It's called an out of body expierience. I've had that happen a few times before. Some people call it "Cloud Nine" because you feel like you are floating and you can look down and see yourself laying there. Some people have the ability to control this and can walk for miles out of body.

Stop looking at me.
    Array

Someone is a schizo.

When you're in the clinic tell me what pills they offer.
    sigline

Go Penn State!
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    It's called an out of body expierience. I've had that happen a few times before. Some people call it "Cloud Nine" because you feel like you are floating and you can look down and see yourself laying there. Some people have the ability to control this and can walk for miles out of body.
    I have had something like that happen to me only once. I was on my bed about to fall asleep and I felt like I floated out of my body through the roof and was flying in the air and before anyone asks - no I don't take any kind of drugs haha.
    sigline

"The Arctic has a call that is compelling. The distant mountains [of the Brooks Range in Alaska] make one want to go on and on over the next ridge and over the
    one beyond. The call is that of a wilderness known only to a few...
    This last American wilderness must remain sacrosanct." -William O. Douglas

Ogame addict
    Array

Meh. I liked 1984 (best book IMO) but I'm not really paranoid that much.
    sigline

Is that a rocket in your pocket?

Yep, I'm not really here.
    Array

Never once. I blend in.
    People get the feeling they're watched when I enter the room, mostly because they don't notice my presence but they do notice if they are subject to my attention.

Funny stuff, I yell three times right next to someone who is taking notes, and I get no response. And when they finally notice I'm there, they're completely shocked.
    sigline
    Adding casualties to both sides in the Bob wars since 07/15/06.

"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."~Joseph Stalin