Thread: TOP BW pro's switching to SC2 soon?

Voting independent
    Array

Default TOP BW pro's switching to SC2 soon?

First, there was a lot of discussions and talk about them coming over. Then there was an announcement between gom, kespa, blizzard and ogn announced for may 2nd
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=332406

Then there came hints that it just might be possible for some of them to be playing at MLG anaheim
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=332651

Could it be? Is this a new era for SC2? Will we see what the best in the world have to offer us?
    sigline

BF Member
    Array

Default Re: TOP BW pro's switching to SC2 soon?

There are already pictures showing ALOT of of the sc1 pros practicing sc2. Not to mention the last major tournament they had it has been quoted as someone saying that the gameplay was much lower than previous tournaments because most of the people were practicing sc2. Flash has been shown as wanting to stick to Terran, but a few notables have wanted to switch races (cant remember names). It should be a big boost for the scene, can not wait to see what happens.

I am become death
    Array

Who says the best BW players will be the best SC2 players as well? They'll have a lot of work to do. That said, I'm anxious to see the likes of bisu and jaedong playing SC2 competitively.
    sigline

Child of the Sun
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Amok View Post
    Who says the best BW players will be the best SC2 players as well?
    You literally ask some of the stupidest questions I've seen anyone post. The boggling part about it is I've only noticed because you do so consistently. Wow.
    sigline
    I yielded, and unlocked her all my heart, who with a grain of manhood well resolved might easily have shook off all her snares: But foul effeminancy held me yoked, her bond-slave. O indignity, O blot to honor and religion! Servile mind rewarded well with servile punishment!