Thread: The Secret of Blizzforums

Pizza
    Array

Default The Secret of Blizzforums

Nice try. I will never reveal the Blizzforums Secret.

AJ has issued this statement to all those who wish to try to attempt the secret of Blizzforums. "What? I'll fuckin I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit Right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour Take it off and stick it in your ass slow like Tssssssss. Yeah, I'll fuckin Yeah I'll fuckin lay your nuts on a fuckin dresser Just your nuts layin on a fuckin dresser And bang them shits with a spiked fuckin bat.Ooooohhhh Whassup? BLAOWWW!! I'll fuckin I'll fuckin pull your fuckin tongue out your fuckin mouth and stab the shit with a rusty screwdriver, BLAOWW!! I'll fuckin I'll fuckin I'll fuckin hang you by your fuckin dick off a fuckin twelve sto-story building out this motherfucker I'll fuckin I'll fuckin sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you."

Now please note that this is the punishment for simply wishing to try to attempt to reveal the Secret. AJ is one of the less violent members of the Klan. Protoswarrior caught Indian Jones trying to unravel the puzzles in the 36 Chambers of the Sacred Temple of The Blizzforums in the Slums of Shaolin. Protoswarrior came up behind Dr. Jones and used a rust katana to slice open the poor adventurers back. He then proceeded to peel back his sholderblades and rip out Indy's lungs. Protoswarrior used a combination of black magic and awesomeness to kepp Kones alive and completley awre while all this happened. He then ripped off every single finger and toe nail off of Jones and proceeded to shove them into his urethra. Jones screams and begs for mercy could not make him stop. Next Protoswarrior fed Indy his own stomach while it was still attatched to him. He eventually swallowed himself and seased to exist. Except for his lungs wich where lying on the floor and got fed to Cappadonna, Protoswarriors pet.

However this was not sufficient for Protoswarrior . He resurrected Indian Jones. Now, what happened next is much worse than what happened earlier, so the faint of heart should not read on. First Protoswarrior forced Indy to watch Kingdom of the Crystal Skull 69 times non stop. Then he brought in Short Round and beat him with a spiked bat like BLAOWWW! while jones watched. Shortrounds corpse was then turned inside and fucked by Cappadonna through the inverse b hole. Jones, unable to handle the horrible horrible fate of Short Round asked if he could be tortured again instead of his friends. But then Protoswarrior brought in Marrion from the first movie and had sex with her. It was consensual but Protoswarriors penis is so massive that when inside it literally ripped her in half. Jones sat chained in the corner trying to kill himself. Protoswarrior would have none of that and began a practice known as lava borading. When that was done he summoned Satan to take Indy to hell for awhile so Protoswarrior could go make Fishschale. When that was done Satan was relieved of his torture mothafuckka torture dutties, and Protoswarrior was back to fuck up the good doctor. Indy decided that he had only one possible way to escape torture, or at least feel deaths sweet embrace. He challanged Protoswarrior to MORTAL KOMBAT! Indiana knew that he probably had no chance but could at least die honorably. As Protoswarrior showboated infront of the weak human, Indy pulled out his pistol and shot him in the face. Protoswarrior only laughed as the bullet passed through his ghost face. He then proceeded to beat the shit out of Dr. Jones. One man who saw the fight said that "The black one just beat the hell out of the other dude. It was like 90,000 shaolin monks beating a racoon to death." Protoswarrior then ripped Indiana's skull and spine and skull out through his ass because he thinks that Sub Zero is one cool nigga and wanted to pay tribute to him. He then used the skull/spine to beat the hell out of what was left. FATALITY! PROTOSWARRIOR WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY!
    sigline

Not bragging or anything, but if we were living 1000 years ago,
    id be the most successful merchant/trader in the village. ~Ace

NORM LIFE, BABY
    Array

Default Re: The Secret of Blizzforums

Gotcha. I'll remember that next time.
    sigline
    Quote Quote
    ...And the important thing to remember is that this simulation is a good one. It's believable, it's tactile; you can reach out and things are solid, you can move objects from one area to another. You can feel your body: you can say, "I'd like to go over to this location" and you can move this mass of molecules through the air over to another location, at will... That's something you live inside of everyday.

Forum Elder
    Array

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
    sigline
    hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!

The Great Thread Killer
    Array

sigline
    Gibe moni plos

Hardcore Lurker
    Array

I'LL RIP YOUR SPINE OUT THROUGH YOUR CHEST!!!

And then I'll get angry. O_O
    sigline

Keep Calm And BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Ogame addict
    Array

The fact that this didn't end in some form of gay fanfic is mind blowing to me. I was so sure it would, knowing Blizzforums.
    sigline

Is that a rocket in your pocket?

Forum Elder
    Array

I hope this is enough to satiate your cravings for mansex

sigline
    hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!

Pizza
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DemonLORD View Post
    I hope this is enough to satiate your cravings for mansex

lol what is with the gumby-sliding bikini woman in the background
    sigline

Moogly Administrator
    Array

Ohh it looks like they "cut out" only the middle to be animated, I was wondering why the guys on the far left/right weren't moving, but the sliding girl and the guy on the right show where the animation 'line' is. If you look closley the guy on the right's shoulder moves a couple pixels.

I KNOW CUZ I'VE SEEN MANY PIXELS IN MY DAYS PHOTOSHOP

Pizza
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Ohh it looks like they "cut out" only the middle to be animated, I was wondering why the guys on the far left/right weren't moving, but the sliding girl and the guy on the right show where the animation 'line' is. If you look closley the guy on the right's shoulder moves a couple pixels.

I KNOW CUZ I'VE SEEN MANY PIXELS IN MY DAYS PHOTOSHOP
    ya, just pointing it out for the lulz
    sigline

ʎǝuoods-ʎǝɟıuʞ
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
    ya, just pointing it out for the lulz
    It was literally the only thing I noticed in the picture too
    sigline