Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict the Future!

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Default Re: Predict the Future!

The actual republicans never really had a choice but Romney he had basically been given the nomination 4 years ago. Right before the nomination for our representative he and McCain we neck and neck and then Romney just stopped. I wonder why? This guy was planned to be the nominee by the establishment for 4 years now and we really didn't get much of a choice. And now instead of a real vice president like Alan West he's probly gonna pick that jack off Rubioh or however you spell his name. This is going great!..... The only thing going our way is I think the majority of people think you just can't do worse than Obama has.

Most Intelligent Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
    The actual republicans never really had a choice but Romney he had basically been given the nomination 4 years ago. Right before the nomination for our representative he and McCain we neck and neck and then Romney just stopped. I wonder why? This guy was planned to be the nominee by the establishment for 4 years now and we really didn't get much of a choice. And now instead of a real vice president like Alan West he's probly gonna pick that jack off Rubioh or however you spell his name. This is going great!..... The only thing going our way is I think the majority of people think you just can't do worse than Obama has.
    There is no way Romney can win this. Obama and the media which has chosen him will make this election about rich vs middle class. Most people are middle class, therefore it's an easy win for Obama. Obama even has more credibility with the deficit because he can just say he'll raise taxes on the rich to pay off the debt, what is Romney's solution? Nothing of course, he wants to increase military spending and everything else, while at the same time lowering taxes on the wealthy. That's a recipe for disaster, and the American voters won't buy it.
    sigline
    "Much like how low rates on treasuries and low inflation refuted the world view of the 'internet-austrians'."

Starcraft Psi Moderator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew.
    Wrapped in the ‘guise of man shall He walk amongst the innocent
    And Terror shall consume thee who dwell upon the Earth.
    Behold! The war amongst the heavens shall not be contained
    And the sons of man shall be engulfed in the flood of conflict
    And all hope shall be lost unto them.
    And He shall make war upon the heavens
    And the heavens shall gird themselves as for battle.
    The righteous shall fall upon the wicked...
    And lay siege to the very gates of Hell.
    And He shall take peace from mankind and loose great destruction upon the earth.
    The Lord of Hatred shall ascend his throne
    And the fires of Hell shall devour all.
    And He shall mete out his vengeance upon all flesh.
    And the blood of innocents shall run as great torrents.
    Who then shall be saved?
    Hello Sin War
    sigline

protoswarrior NA Server: Xecutor 429

Pious Blizzforums - Starcraft Strategy member

The best people I've ever met and who've taught me how to love the game of Starcraft beyond the lore.